WWE Supercard

Nikki

Maybe. But its also been months since they started giving away SV cards. A lot of people are at the stage where an SV card is only a little handy.

And I got Becky #1 last night!

I'll chip in! Fair warning, gonna be training up my two SV Cenas in the early stages but that's so we can have another SV Pro on the team.

I should be able to help out until there's around 4 hours left, because that's when my plane to Norway takes off. Pokemon Go might distract me at SeaTac Airport, though.

Yeah, I have my SV Kane and Cena in at the moment, Kane just needs a little push towards the 30 matches and I'll be ready to pro him.

EDIT: Got a SV Trash Can yesterday at the end of the RTG event, just got a SV Reigns (makes a pro) as a prize during Team RTG and got HBK/Neville from winning a KotR.

• Admin

I'm going to keep ploughing on with it until the end - if anything like last time, the better state your deck is in at the end of the season, the better you can make your starting deck in the next and get ahead quicker.

• Admin

Well, Charlotte will give me a SV Pro Diva, so I'm gunning for her.

In even better news though, made the semis of a KOTR, and my reward was a SV Bayley - which also makes a pro! Will have 2 SV Pro Divas in the very near future!!!

After all my complaining about SV Pros I now have five to train up at the same time:

Roman Reigns
Mark Henry
Rusev
Becky Lynch
Charlotte (once I cash in my contracts)

I've decided to just do a throwaway KOTR to get them trained up as with a PCC this week there's no way of using the event to get them all done.

A single Becky is about the same strength as an SV Pro Diva. Or she's the same strength as my SV Pro Paige anyway.

Working on getting my second Becky :D

Latest KotR win netted me SV Brock and Naomi, both pros and I think I had this exact same pair as prizes during a KotR last week...

This revelation would make the Nattie prize on the PCC this weekend really useful but, you know, fuck PCC at the best of times but especially during a womens edition. Another 3000 off my first Becky but, at that point and with my other card's Pro'd, I think my RTG would be all SV pros or MITB cards.

Members of EWB, I put forth to you my conundrum.

I have a Survivor Fusion Edge. I don't really like Edge.

I have Survivor Ryback and Survivor Mark Henry sitting around which would make for really shitty Pro's. 

For several weeks I have pondered burning all of those to make a Wrestlemania Fusion, if I had anymore fodder with which to make it.

Today I won a Survivor KOTR. My first reward was a Survivor Rusev, which I already have a Pro of, so more good fodder. 

My second reward was a 2nd Mark Henry.....

Thus my dilemma. I now have enough cards to make my Wrestlemania Fusion, which if it happened to be one of the Divas would push me into the Wrestlemania Tier. However, in doing so I would be sacrificing a Survivor Pro, albeit a shitty one, of which I only have 5.

Is it worth it?

Edited by Blehschmidt