WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, I pulled Breeze. I also got WM Fusion Cena yesterday which is pretty handy. Just getting annoyed at the sheer number of SV cards I have that are singles though, even after winning a SV KOTR I only have SV Pro Rollins/Rock/Orton.

I'm also saving up all my MITB points now to go for whatever cards we get when that refreshes.

The sizzling summer update that you don’t want to miss is finally coming to WWE SuperCard starting on August 17, 2016. Its main feature is SummerSlam tier, an all-new set of cards that celebrate the WWE’s hottest event of the year. The WWE SuperCard Department of Naming Important Stuff spent hundreds of hours figuring out what to call this never-before-seen tier, and we’re pretty happy with the result. Nailed it!

With an eye towards the rising stars in WWE, SummerSlam tier is a collection that features incredible Superstars like Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Bálor, and Roman Reigns. It also has a few key WWE SuperCard debuts too, including Enzo Amore, Simon Gotch, Karl Anderson, and more.

As usual, we’ll be showing off some of the cards today on Twitter. Check us out for a sneak peek!

The newest Summerslam tier drops tomorrow

Spoiler for largeish image:

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery_img_ml/public/all/2016/08/Roman%20Reigns--54c5b928decccbdf8901e99a9ddd3ff8.jpg

Neat image but I wonder how they'd look used on other tiers? They're all on the wonk...

I'm curious now, with this new tier, what are the odds on them making SS cards for MitB next time around buuuut they'll be like 15,000 contracts to redeem? :shifty:

EDIT: Looks like something happened with the Fusion Chamber, I had a Legendary card due to finish tonight but it's now a Survivor card due in about 23 hours time. Other people are saying there's have jumped up a tier as well, even into SS even though there isn't any fusions in the catalogue...

I think my Legendary has become a Survivor but I can't actually remember what I had to begin with.

More importantly it seems the grand sum of all my best cards put me into WM tier for RingDom, so I will hopefully get a SummerSlam tier card by the end of the weekend. The only problem is that without my usual way of setting up a team I'll struggle to win matches, but it may be worth it.

Yeah it seemed to fix itself shortly after.

This is my first RD in WM tier so fingers crossed the WM card is one of the three I have. Well, two since I doubt they'll give Tyler away again. Gonna work on training my HBK this weekend and my Orton too, then I Pro MITB Roman and Seth. Also, had my first instance of a disposable SVR this week when I got two Cesaros in KotR. Made some nice Fusion fodder...

I do like a lot of the art they have on the SS cards. Ziggler and Orton continue to have absolute shit for pictures but I'd like to have Charlotte and Becky's to use on my other cards.

I fucking hate singles event Ring Dom. I have utter shit luck at the mode, and it usually takes me 3 days to get one card. I am in Survivor++, so that leaves me competing for a Legendary card that does me absolutely no good. Just a waste of time.

I'm just outside the cut-off point for being WM in Ring Dom, and if I pro my Reigns MITB card then I'll do it. I think it'll be worth it too, to be honest, given that Dolph is the SV card and that'll give me *another* SV Pro. Plus, I have enough time to try and go for the SV, WM and then maybe even the first Summerslam card.

Of course, the issue I have is that Reigns MITB is stuck in a KOTR until much later today...

Edited by Katsuya loves Oslo

7 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Ace, probably. :shifty:

WM++ :( Oh so close.

Couple of my teammates are SS though. Jealous of them. Once I pro Becky I should be SS.

Nice.

Got SV Ziggler and WM Crews prizes from RD in addition to (from KotR or off the board): SV Goldust, Rusev, Xavier and D-Von. Goldy, Rusev and Ziggler make pros but they're crap so using them on a WM Fusion since my latest SV one was another Charlotte. At the point now where I'm not gonna bother with any SV Pros unless they make the top half of my RTG deck like Cena or Trips.

Speaking of Fusions, got a bit of fodder this weekend, SR/UR cards to use for my next fusion run through once this WM ends in 5 days...

Up to 9326 contracts on MitB. Another 2.5 days to get the last 600ish for my second Becky!

EDIT: SVR Nikki! Makes a pro, though I don't really need another Pro at this point but eh, why not. She's probably one of the best cards and she'll tag with Naomi.