WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got Rusev yesterday. Got second Becky today. Also got a second WM Fusion Savage.

And my team is SS level for the TRD.

So looking forward to the next few days. Even though my fingers might make me cry.

Seems like we're playing for Edge as the WM card. I just have my best cards in to help us with the WM tier but I could maybe switch up, if we've got the wiggle room, for more tactical cards if need be. As usual, I get tons of Rare or better in exhibition trying to whittle the deck down for RD but as soon as I pick proper, it's the last card.

Also:

Would have been nice to have down and left but hey, looking forward to that Brock card and how it will probably be 15k like I said the other day. Will only have maybe 500-1000 contracts to play with once it turns over since I just got my 2nd Becky.

Shout out to Blehschmidt for his stellar work on getting us Edge. 

New MitB prices I'd say aren't too bad. 9.5k for Lesnar or Orton but I think it could have been worse. 7.5 for normal Summerseat Owens is tempting too, as is WM Ryder at 5k. Or there is always SV Cena again for 4 if you still need to pro. 35 day timer as well, should be able to get 20k for two Brocks. 

Speaking of pros, SV Sting is on RTG this week, he's pretty good, right? 

Yeah I'll be going after Ryder + 2 Brocks or 2 Owens. See how it goes this month.

Yesterday's haul thanks to TRD and Semi's of a KOTR: SS Miz. WM Edge. WM Ryback. WM Emma. Still trying to finish/Pro Becky and make SS tier lol.

Cena will be a pro for me and I'll build from there for the rest. Might wind up just holding everything for next month if I can't grind a pro. 

After this weekend grinding RtG, I should have Pro Survivor Sting, Seth and Charlotte for the team. I know my cards are much lower but couldn't catch any survivor luck until recently. 

Glad I could put in the effort on RTG this week. I was off work Monday, and was slow on Tuesday so I had plenty of time to play.

Already had a Survivor Sting so once I get matches for the log-in reward that'll make another pro.

Edge was my 2nd Mania card, and I assume he'll be better than Braun once he has all his matches. Looking forward to getting Stone Cold from the Log-In.

Also started another Wrestlemania Fusion this morning, so we'll see where that takes us.

As for MITB. Sitting just shy of 2000 contracts right now, I suppose we'll see where we end up.

Got WM Xavier off the board and WM Lita as my Fusion. Not super necessary since my Divas are pretty good right now but sure, why not.

Not sure if it's purely down to common being removed but I'm making good time on the RTG. Should be done on Legendary tonight.

Team RTG tonight. I know that isn't everyone's favourite event but it would be nice if we could get at least the UR as I need it for catalougue purposes. :shifty: Survivor would be nice too as it's HHH, would make a nice pro.

Speeeeeeeeeaking of RTG, the weekend one kinda went to shit and everyone is super salty about it. The theory seems to be that, in removing the common card, the 'wall' got shifted down a level and made it pretty much impossible to get through your level. Like, I sailed through WM level last time out but pretty early into Neville I was coming across single SS cards, WM pros and event pros.

Doesn't help that at the same time, Catdaddy came clean on the whole 'stopping people abusing free bouts for MitB' thing so saltiness levels were sky high.

Also, I actually got a third Sting from a KotR victory, as well as another D'Von. Hellooooooo Fusion fodder.

I did wonder if something was up, I got Sting at 9am Saturday morning and by 4pm the same day I was only 50 points into Neville and couldn't guarantee winning +1 games. At that point I just gave up.

I'll put some effort into the Team RTG as I need the energy cards.