WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just got a shard for #NewTeam but not anything that can identify the card.

But...I did just get 600 free credits for no particular reason! I know they had issues with title bouts being wiped out during events recently but I haven't spent a penny.

EDIT: Seems like people are saying WM is Cena... EDIT2: Yep, that's Cena alright.

Won another KotR.  Rewards were UR Ryback and Cameron. I wasn't  aware Supercard had to clear stock like WWE Shop :P

Got another SR Roman so soon that wrong will be righted.  Also got a pair of SR Rusevs. 

I'm debating on getting a pair of MITB Orton's which I should barely have enough time for, or waiting until next MITB and cash in immediately on someone next round. Got both Brock cards already and only trained him so the lowest stats are 7,000... Just enough to be able to beat any single WM event card. Damn, MITB really makes it easy to advance.

I'm debating on getting a pair of MITB Orton's which I should barely have enough time for, or waiting until next MITB and cash in immediately on someone next round. Got both Brock cards already and only trained him so the lowest stats are 7,000... Just enough to be able to beat any single WM event card. Damn, MITB really makes it easy to advance.

Got my second UR Nikki.  Soon I'll  have perfect pro Bellas as my women's  team.  Also got that epic Cena from the log-in bonus. 

I still hate non-team Ring Dom. I played some on Thursday while bored at work. As always, cleared the entire board and got the shard as the very last piece. Then I cleared the entire board again, and pulled the shard as my very last piece. At that point I decided a Survivor Pro Neville isn't worth the frustration.

• Like 1

I never got the 600 credits. And just finished my sixth survivor fusion to get Edge....which is my fifth single survivor fusion card....and a Vince. I have gotten Vince, Edge, Ambrose, Roman, KO and Whichever Bella. I mean it'll make Mania fusions easy I suppose. 

@Little Red Srarvette the Mania is Ambrose and the SS is Sami. 

Edited by En Dub
  • Like 1