WWE Supercard

Nikki

Pulled UR Kane and got excited for a minute till I remembered my other UR Kane is a fusion and technically a different card.

14 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Still looking for a final member of Team EWB. 

Not to be an asshole, but gonna need at least some Legendary Pro's or higher to be part of the team.

Respond here if interested.

I've got a level 17 WM Austin, maxed single HHH Survivor, Maxed Legendary Naomi

Been in two WM KotR's recently and managed to make the semis each time, got Taker and Del Rio for my troubles. Just got Mr Perfect off the board as well to add another single. Got his manager card in Survivor as well over the weekend. Maybe one day I'll finally get my (non MITB) WM Pro...

• Admin

Won a WM KOTR last night which has kicked out a 2nd Apollo Crews for me, so first WM Pro beckons. Will use this RTG mainly to train up the collection of WM cards I've gotten this week. And if I can grab the Charlotte that will make my 4th good Diva and round out the RTG team properly

Anyone else having a freezing problem? It started two days ago and my phone will freeze while playing the game and then reset my phone completely. Any clue why it's doing this all of a sudden? I've updated and have an s7 so being able to run it isn't the problem and it's the only game I'm having trouble with, the new basketball one works fine

@RPS @db07 if either of you, or anyone else reading this would like to grab the 10th spot on Team EWB before todays team event starts (and can hopefully participate in said event), leave a response with your Supercard username here, and send a request to join the EWB Hitmen in game. 

I hate the log in bonus cards. They kill variety on middle teirs and make sure everyone has almost the same team.