WWE Supercard

Nikki

1 hour ago, tristy said:

This might have been covered somewhere in the 179 pages before this one, but how on earth do I get a gold star pro card? I know combining two cards makes it a silver pro card, but I always see the gold star ones and it confuses me.

You have to fully level both cards including getting full matches.

Can you explain how I "fully level" a card up? Or point me to a place that does? I don't know what "full matches" means, either. It doesn't really bother me if I can't figure it out, since I'm now getting Ultra Rare cards, and have a Legendary and Epic too thanks to the Login bonus. But it's frustrating when in a big event like Ring Domination or whatever an Uncommon Gold Star Pro can beat one of my Rare Silver Star Pro cards. All of my Rare cards are slowing being ate away when I get the Ultra Rare ones, and then after that my Super Rare cards will go the way of the dinosaur too.

How do you guys know about the next People's Champion Challenge already? Mine updated a few days ago and just thrust me into choosing between Braun Strowman and Local Talent, never said anything about an upcoming challenge with Enzo & Karl Anderson. Is it because I have a shitty iPhone 4?

To fully level a card you have to train it by feeding it other cards, until your cards level is 20/20 or 25/25 or what have you. 

Full matches means you've won the required amount of matches with each category/stat. You should be able to see this under "Improve".

5 minutes ago, Troy Saint said:

To fully level a card you have to train it by feeding it other cards, until your cards level is 20/20 or 25/25 or what have you. 

Full matches means you've won the required amount of matches with each category/stat. You should be able to see this under "Improve".

You don't have to win the matches. Just be in them

jesus, I've played this game for over a year and MAYBE 3 or 4 out of my entire deck aren't completely leveled up. But, alas, no gold star. Oh well, it's not that important, I was just curious.

I'm also liking this Money in the Bank thing.

Edited by tristy

I can only do King of the Rings on weekends, since I work night shift throughout the week and my days are spent sleeping. Especially since I have to have enough stamina cards to last the entire run. if I do a KOTR, I'm in it to win it. I did one this weekend and got to the semifinals, only reason I didn't make it to the finals was because I forgot to fill my deck's stamina before I took a nap earlier in the day to get back on my normal sleeping schedule. I got an UR Dean Ambrose out of it, but still.

Thanks to the PCC, I got a Legendary Daniel Bryan (yay!) and an Epic Roman Reigns (booo!).