WWE Supercard

Nikki

Fellow Team EWB members, I need input. 

Losing Ellis and Kats has dropped us back to Survivor ++, do we do what we've always done, take in new folks and build ourselves back up?

Do I accept people not from the board with better cards to be part of the team?

Other suggestions for the team?

Ace Sucks?

Shit, didn't take that into account. Now I feel bad. :(

Would keeping Kats on keep you at WM? Maybe if he just sits dormant on the team until suitable replacements can be found? At least you have a week or two to find replacements, depending on whether next week is RTG or RD.

I already cut him.

I made our team so that we only accept people in Survivor tier or above. I'll change this for people on the board once we make a decision. I was just getting a shit ton of applications from crappy people.

@Trey Whats your best diva?

I would join, but my best female card is a maxed super rare silver pro Brie Bella. My top cards are only Legendary Booker T & Legendary Daniel Bryan (then an epic Ultimate Warrior and Roman Reigns). I don't know if my deck would bring you guys down on the ladder tier or what, it probably would.

I can Join if You need someone,my higher cards are:Money in the bank SS Kevin Owens,SV Pro Cena,SV Pro Charlotte,all fully leveled Up.

Let me know...

Edited by angeluzcr

@angeluzcr Those would be a great help to the team, if you are interested in joining.

@hugobomb If you want to move teams, that sounds good.

Leave your Supercard names here in the the thread, and send a Request to join the EWB Hitmen.

@Trey Keep working on improving your cards, and the next open spot is yours.

1 hour ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Anyone elses game crash a lot during MITB? I swear it's about 50/50 on whether I can make it all the way through a match and get my points or not. Also sometimes I hit it and the match disappears and nothing happens

I've noticed that if that happens, you back out of the game and go to the main menu and hit play and you'll still have the bout to do over again