WWE Supercard

Nikki

• Admin

Just won a SV KOTR, which has given me 2nd cards for Ziggler & Henry, so combine that with the Rollins from TRD and the Charlotte I got in MITB, I'm working on developing 4 new SV Pro's over the RTG event. Which is handy, because I already have a HBK Pro and would have no interest in the event otherwise!

I got a second SVR Roman fusion today so I'll have that to train during the RTG. Once that and HBK are in my team, I'll have every male superstar either a SVR/SVR F Pro or MITB single. Getting to the point where I might consider pro'ing the MITB cards. Wonder how close that and adding Becky to the team (as that would then be the same all SVR or MitB) would get me to WM level, might have to do some maths later...

Got my first of the two Charlottes today. Not sure if I really have the time or ability to get the second, but I'm gonna try for it. Worst case scenario is, if they're carrying over anyway, I could go for something good in the next window.

I've got the MITB Becky and added it to my KOTR team, also shuffling everything around to replace my 8MB weak Divas team with a Weak male team. I'm currently 24-0 and that's even when I only get to re-energise every 8 hours or so.

I'll be getting one Charlotte to pro the one I have and then I'll probably start saving for the next prize list.

2 questions about the MITB prizes:

Can I buy the same card twice at the same time? (Example: If I have 8500 contracts can I buy SV Charlotte and then buy the other SV Charlotte right after).

Did the unused contracts carry over to the next MITB cycle?

Thanks..

Yes, if you have enough contracts to cover it, you can buy two straight away. Well, not actually straight away because it'll do the animation of you unlocking it but once you skip past, you can buy it again.

And we assume they do, they did from the first round of MitB to the second that we're in now so unless the devs start being petty...

2 minutes ago, Evafreak said:

Hit MW tier in exhibition and got Del Rio who I bought in last months MITB dunno if its a good idea to have a WM fusion right off the bat or not

Nooooope. Will throw off your matchmaking big time.

EDIT: Anyhoo - as a reminder, you can use your free bouts on RTG and not just MITB, so (in theory) you can get at least 10 free RTG bouts over the weekend.

Edited by Katsuya loves Oslo

23 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Yes, if you have enough contracts to cover it, you can buy two straight away. Well, not actually straight away because it'll do the animation of you unlocking it but once you skip past, you can buy it again.

And we assume they do, they did from the first round of MitB to the second that we're in now so unless the devs start being petty...

Thank You.

• Admin

I think this is my favourite day ever in Supercard. Made SV Pro's out of Rollins, Charlotte, Ziggler and Henry. Also just drew a WM Becky Lynch off the board. 

So now I've started a KOTR with 4 SV Pro's and a WM card, all with no training yet, alongside 3 normal SV Pro's and 2 dummy uncommon cards. It just squeezes me into SV tier. I almost feel sorry for the others once the tourney begins and I can fully level the other 5 cards up.

Starting the game off from scratch, the game is way more difficult starting from scratch at the end of season 2. Before, you had King of the Ring and Exhibition decks to worry about when starting the game off. Now I've got MITB, RTG, etc. decks to worry about and strengthen. I managed to snag a Legendary card in PCC, but I probably should have been smart and gotten the Epic/Ultra Rare combo, because it would provide a better overall depth to my team. 

Big week: I got in two KOTR a Pro LG Ryback,Pro LG Daniel Bryan and Pro LG Mark Henry that will help with RTG,also got a SV Becky Lynch in last weekend PPC and It was my 6500 matches reward,and get 2 SV Charlotte's from MITB,so that's 2 Pro SV Divas and also will use the RTG Rewards as fodder to make my first WM Fusion. :D:D:D:D

Just got Breeze in RTG. Makes my 4th WM Pro once he's leveled :D

Also going to get my second Becky off MITB this week, which will be my first WM Pro Diva.

• Like 1

Got SV Randy Orton (makes a Pro) and Cesaro from a KotR, Becky from MitB, WM Erick Rowan from my 15000th match reward and HBK from the RTG for another pro. Think once all my possible SV pros are ready, I will Pro my Rollins MitB and keep him at 0 or maybe train just enough to make him on par with a SV fusion or slightly better.

Don't think I have enough time to get Breeze from RTG but I think my deck is probably good enough to do it now. Will probably be at WM level for it soon once everything is trained.

You know, we are about three quarters of the way through on S++ now for the team, I wonder if it might tip it over once my cards are ready. For now though, scrubby single Orton/HBK. :shifty:

MUCH LATER EDIT: Huzzah, got Breeze! Got to 135 points before losing my first +5, 185 before +5's became too difficult and strolled home with +3's. Up to WM tier in RTG as well now.