WWE Supercard

Nikki

The more top end cards in RTG this weekend:

Legendary: Brock Lesnar
Survivor: Kane
WrestleMania: Big Show
WrestleMania: Bray Wyatt

Kane pro! Don't know if I can get WM cards just yet but I think I might just be into S++ and Kane would only help that.

Edit:Nope, only 3/4 into S+. Might take replacing the 4 remaining male L pros in my deck to put me over. 

Decided I didn't have the ambition to play RTG to pair Survivor Kane, because you know...it's Kane. 

Half paying attention to a Survivor KOTR and actually made the tournament. Smashed my first round opponent. Just pulled a Survivor Mr. Perfect Manager card while farming for energy. 1-1 in the Semi's right now. Even if I win, I die in the finals. Hopefully whatever I get makes another pair.

I've just hit sv+ and am loving my deck, MitB is a little bit of an issue for me as to get the prize I got last time I had to buy tokens as my motivation wasn't there. I am aiming to try and get singles of MitB Cena and the sv Charlotte to improve my deck. Speaking of my deck, it currently looks like this:-

Wm MitB Seth Rollins
Sv Pro John Cena
Sv Pro Finn Balor
Leg Pro Triple H
Leg Brie Bella
Leg Naomi
Leg Second Wind
Leg Table

Since last posting I realised that I had an epic Vince McMahon card, not Leg and have used it for a Leg fusion which got me a Jim Neidhart which is little to no use to me at the moment.

13 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

I am WM in everything but RTG now. Lack of good Divas is killing me. I have 1 SV pro and 3 L pros.

This was my pain. Except I had a WM Diva and three LG Pros. Now I've got one SV Pro in Paige, and I'm closing in on MITB Becky which will boost my deck huge.

Yeah one Becky will be about the same level as a WM Event Card. Just a little better then an SV Pro usually. Same as the WM Fusion cards. Their better then most SV Pros when fully levelled.

I'm honestly not as into this right now, simply because I'm sure we'll be getting an announcement for Season 3 in August sometime, so at this point, I know I won't reach WM in that time, idk, I'm probably the only one, but just knowing that we'll be starting fresh soon has me turned off a bit, although it does keep me coming back....

Been a good couple of days, got a second SV Becky and am only a couple of hundred contracts away from getting the Charlotte SV card, although I'm waiting until I see what the August login bonuses are.

I've also got the SV Kane by +5ing the whole way for the first time in either season, I think its a bit easier because so many people have nerfed their teams by putting in MITB pro cards to their teams which are mainly Legendary pros meaning they win 1 match without fail but lose overall to a team of mainly SV pros.