WWE Supercard

Nikki

So if we get Ziggler (who's the legendary) then I'll have another Leg Pro I have to do all the work for. Which brings me to four different cards I need to Pro all at the same time: Leg Pro Warrior, Epic Fusion Pro Brie, Epic Pro Cameron & then in theory, Leg Pro Dolph. Thank god for RTG this weekend?

Getting the Nia Jax card would be pretty great but I think even with my new additions (including 1 MitB Rollins) I'm only halfway through S+ so I'd hit the wall pretty early into WM. Still, will help me get through Bubba that much quicker.

I'd love the WM Nia too but I'll not be able to grind +1s when I'm far more interested in playing Pokémon Go this weekend. The Bubba would be a pro for me though.

@Little Red Srarvette you could combine the two Rollins for the pro but not level it up (or only level it up 2/3 levels), that would give it the stats boost to put it ahead of every other MITB Rollins without overpowering one card in your team.

I've kind of had there before, like when I've been trying to energise someone but then suddenly it brings up the swap screen. Never actually tried to swap them out though.

I understand the balanced deck thing, which should be helped by the fact that I will have a survivor pro Cena after I collect my login bonus in just over a week. My theory is that if I reach survivor that the guaranteed draw might be a survivor I already have so I'd have two survivor pros, if not I could always leave him out of my exhibition deck for awhile.
Just for reference my current exhibition deck is 4 male legend pro's Triple H, Stardust, Sheamus and Goldust with 2 legend divas Naomi and Brie Bella, my support cards are legend Second Wind and legend Chairman and CEO Mr. McMahon.

I think something maybe off somewhere because I have a lot of those same cards, minus the two Divas, but even subbing in two Natties my deck is like a 3rd into Survivor. That doesn't seem right at all because I remember having a full Legendary deck and needing something to tip me over, maybe the game is giving me like a base level boost now I've gone through into WM? Or was it that I had all Legendary apart from one Epic diva... Either way, I wanna say that it'll probably put you into Survivor but if not, if you have Cena coming then that'll do it.

In other news, won my first Survivor KotR, which is pretty crazy, and got a 2nd Rollins and an Xavier Woods for my troubles. My first Rollins is already levelled and trained so expect to see the 2nd in the Team RTG on Monday or, if I can try him before then, maybe I'll have the Pro in for training. Also finished another Legendary HBK which is a minor sideways improvement for my deck. My MitB game has been slacking this weekend with the RTG so I need to get back on that to get the other Rollins.

Late in the day EDIT: Got to 50 points on Nia doing +3's. Still probably some way off being able to grind out the WM card but it's a nice start.

First off thanks for the advice, now a quick update since my earlier posts.
I now have my WM MitB Seth at level 25 though he needs bouts, I reached survivor level and pulled a survivor Balor which makes a pro once trained, which means that once I have the login bonus Cena I will have two survivor pros, the flaw of my deck will be my weak divas but hopefully that will change.

So have we pretty much reached the point that Team RingDom is the only event truly worth our time?

RTG is a lot of fucking playing for what basically amounts to Fusion Fodder for most of us at this point.

I think you're pretty much spot on with that one. Now if Season Three is actually a thing that obviously changes overnight but as of now I agree. 

Also worth noting, I'm gonna do what I can this week. Have tonight free during RAW but tomorrow I need to do some major plumbing work on my off day so not sure how much free time I'll have before the clock runs out. Really these team events need another twelve hours or a day.