WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just wanted to take a second and say that you guys are awesome. My contributions this week sucked due to the aforementioned reasons, and then my buddy Scotty couldn't contribute like he wanted too either because all of that crazy flooding in the North East of the States making him crazy fucking busy at work. Yet still we nailed the Legendary card, because all of you guys are fucking machines.

I really wish they'd move the team events to the weekends. We'd be crushing the Survivor card and more, no problem.

Yeah great work all around guys. Team events are really what's keeping me going in the transition to survivor pros. I should also get my first MitB card tonight so that'll be some motivation at least. 

And this weekend's PCC is.....pretty weird. Samoa Joe vs Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger?

I'm still 1500 away from a second Rollins, I drew a SV Cena already so the login bonus will supply my pro and I can try and get either Del Rio or a Reigns if I have the time.

I might try for the PCC this week, but if it becomes apparent I'm getting anything less than a SV card then I'll take the time off.

I'm getting more Gold briefcases now, so it might be sliiiightly easier to get Rollins than I'd expected. Will have to see.

Other thing is that I'm assuming that Season 3 is coming very soon anyway and all this is for naught, but hey.

Glad it's PCC this weekend so I can just mostly not bother. I'm trucking along in MITB and that's probably it for the next couple days; got two Event Romans so I'm just aiming for a Survivor Cena so I can get the pro at the end of the month.

On 7/6/2016 at 16:13, GoGo Yubari said:

Glad it's PCC this weekend so I can just mostly not bother. I'm trucking along in MITB and that's probably it for the next couple days; got two Event Romans so I'm just aiming for a Survivor Cena so I can get the pro at the end of the month.

Same except with Seth. I can't imagine getting 2 of each. That is crazy

Finally got some good luck with SV cards, got a Ziggler off the board and an Orton from a KOTR so I'll have two more SV pros once their trained.

Also got Reigns from the MITB board, now working on getting a second Rollins since I should have time and have no plans to pro them for a while.

I saw they're adding in a new Zack Ryder card to WM tier and he's the prize today but no one knows about the other cards anymore since they fixed that glitch. But yeah, hopefully another one I already have a single in like the Taker event.

Played just enough RD to get Booker so that's a pro for the catalogue/fusion. Still waiting on my Survivor pity pull and then WM freebie though. On 5300 points on MITB so first Seth should be incoming within the next couple of days, should help on this weeks RTG.

Welp, that's Sheamus then. No good for me but maybe one of you guys has him? 

Edit:Got my Survivor pull at last, Second Wind. Then my WM freebie, Jimmy Uso. Shit. 

I will say this though, the matchmaking is good in WM tier for a balanced team.

"Aha! You have fallen to my fully leveled Reigns/Rollins MITB Pro!"
"Right, what else you got?"
"I unno, two legendary pros, I guess?"

EDIT 2: In like the 2nd board clear since I got Uso, I got a WM Ryback! I mean, still a shit card but hey, it all helps the RTG deck!