WWE Supercard

Nikki

Having had a quick look at the Official EWB team, I've decided that, WOW am I outleveled by the lot of you and would bring nothing to that team even if there was an open space. As such I've created a B team for people like me on here.

Name: EWB B Squad

Tag: EWB-B

1 hour ago, hugobomb said:

Having had a quick look at the Official EWB team, I've decided that, WOW am I outleveled by the lot of you and would bring nothing to that team even if there was an open space. As such I've created a B team for people like me on here.

Name: EWB B Squad

Tag: EWB-B

Just joined mate... Cheers

I've already got 6000 contracts saved up for Becky XD

And won my first WM KOTR yesterday! From 8th Seed too! I think the only other actual person was #1 seed too XD

And my reward was WM Christian! Not a pro but I'll take it!

• Admin

Lost in the final of the SV KOTR, but got a Stardust as my reward - which will make a 2nd SV Pro. Thank fuck for that. Now should be able to 7MB my way through these things and progress quickly again.

Will be a nice added bonus if the SV card tonight makes a 3rd pro. Though it's just bound to be Stardust now isn't it......

@R.W. I've actually had more success with 8MBing than 7MBing in SV KOTRs, won two of the last three and am going well in my current one. Naturally it's my diva tag team which is the lowest ones (both Uncommon Alicia Fox).

Due to a lack of eggs to hatch my contribution to RD will be much more significant now.

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

@R.W. I've actually had more success with 8MBing than 7MBing in SV KOTRs, won two of the last three and am going well in my current one. Naturally it's my diva tag team which is the lowest ones (both Uncommon Alicia Fox).

Due to a lack of eggs to hatch my contribution to RD will be much more significant now.

i shall try 8MB in my next KOTR! Can use it to train the 2nd Stardust.

14 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Someone explain this NumberMB'ing thing again please. I have 0 luck in SV KOTR

Basically instead of putting your 10 strongest cards in, put in 8 or 7 strong cards and 2 or 3 weak ones - keeps you towards the low end of the ranking and you should face players you can beat overall

Can I make a suggestion that we all put in our best Down and Left arrow cards and not just the MITB Reigns/Rollins ones? If we do it would take out the Reigns/Rollins cards from all the other teams if you start at the bottom left.

• Like 1

lol,  Cena and Rusev cost like 7300 each and Becky 9900. Plus it's only 29 days now. I think they realised they made it too easy last time. They're just encouraging people to exploit it.