WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah. WM Fusion Cards are basically better then any SV Pro. I've got a Rock and Savage, and the only SV Pro their not better then, is my Undertaker.

And man.....last nights news made me smile. I've just hit WM++ so of /course/ their going to release a New Tier. And then make it so my S2 cards will work in S3? Even better.

Question - I rebooted the game and started to play. I have no idea what these MITB contracts are worth cause when I tap on my contracts the app crashes. What is the actual value of the contracts? I have 70 right now and I'm in super rare +

5 hours ago, RPS said:

Question - I rebooted the game and started to play. I have no idea what these MITB contracts are worth cause when I tap on my contracts the app crashes. What is the actual value of the contracts? I have 70 right now and I'm in super rare +

Next time you start the game, stay on the intro screen and see if there's a green arrow in the bottom left corner with a percentile that's going up. I think I saw something from the devs where MitB was crashing because people didn't have all the latest info downloaded.

Anyway, as for the contracts themselves, these are what you can redeem them for over the next 20 something days or so:

Spoilered for length:

1. 4 Draft Picks for 15 Contracts
  2. Regular: Super Rare Bray Wyatt for 475 Contracts - can be claimed 4 times to make 2 pros
  3. Regular: Ultra Rare Erick Rowan for 1,575 Contracts - can be claimed 4 times to make 2 pros
  4. Regular: Epic Natalya for 2,520 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  5. Regular: Legendary The Miz for 3,150 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  6. Regular: Survivor Charlotte for 4,095 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  7. Regular: WrestleMania Kofi Kingston for 5,040 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  8. EXCLUSIVE: WrestleMania Battleground Rusev for 7,310 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  9. EXCLUSIVE: WrestleMania Battleground John Cena for 7,310 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro
  10. EXCLUSIVE: WrestleMania Battleground Becky Lynch for 9,920 Contracts - can be claimed 2 times to make 1 pro

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Next time you start the game, stay on the intro screen and see if there's a green arrow in the bottom left corner with a percentile that's going up. I think I saw something from the devs where MitB was crashing because people didn't have all the latest info downloaded.

Anyway, as for the contracts themselves, these are what you can redeem them for over the next 20 something days or so:

Spoilered for length:

Reveal hidden contents

God bless you. 

Pretty much? I mean, Undertaker and Fusion Charlotte are my best cards anyway but then I have Owens in as the second guy purely for RD. I could swap him for Reigns MitB if you really want another couple of hundred points...We're not even S++ yet though so I think we're a way off getting WM.

Anyway, I hear the SV is Rollins.

In other news, am within touching distance of Becky #1. Fairly confident I can repeat this within the remaining time to get a second one so will probably redeem her ahead of this week's RTG. Will get my Ladder WM Superstar reward during that event, if not sooner.

Same. Hoping to pull weight this week but if it's substandard it's because I can only use my phone at places with wireless and my grandparents' place has really, really erratic wifi. Got two shards on my first play, though, so that's a good start.

Survivor HBK on the RTG, makes a pro! Other notable cards are Legendary Miz (useful if you wanna get a pro with the Mitb prize) and WM Tyler Breeze. 

I'm about halfway through S++ now and still have Lesnar to fully level and pro Naomi to add. Maybe Becky too. 

In the next week or so I should be able to Pro both my Legendary Booker (second one coming from the log in bonus) and Miz (either from MITB or RTG, since I've got one from KOTR), which should hopefully put me into L++. Though I've long given up on getting a L or Epic from exhibition mode

So if I am just barely SV++ in RTG do I have a chance at Tyler? That would be a pro for me

19 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

The decision of taking the Charlotte Pro versus continuing to play for a single Becky is a tough one. Not sure the slight stat bump of Becky is worth the additional 1700 contracts.

I went with Charlotte Pro. Granted I still have to work my butt off to get the 2nd one but I thought it was better to do that and then start saving contracts for the next MITB