WWE Supercard

Nikki

I really wish this game had some kind of link skill system beyond the tag squares that encouraged you use certain guys together for stat buffs. It'd add a little strategy to the game. 

Imagine if your stats went up because you were able to have all 3 Shield guys on your team.Sure maybe your Ambrose is a rare to the other two UR but the stat buff to the other two is great!

Edited by Kirkland

4 hours ago, Kirkland said:

I really wish this game had some kind of link skill system beyond the tag squares that encouraged you use certain guys together for stat buffs. It'd add a little strategy to the game. 

Imagine if your stats went up because you were able to have all 3 Shield guys on your team.Sure maybe your Ambrose is a rare to the other two UR but the stat buff to the other two is great!

That's a cool idea. Like I pulled a D'Von WM card a couple weeks ago and it would be so neat if I got a special boost for pairing him with Bubba

OK I forgot that KotR stopped giving a guaranteed pair after season 1. My win just got me UR Edge and UR Tito Santana when the prize board just wants to give me SR Roman three times in row after my UR Harper pull. Perfect Pro UR Sheamus and Brie need a buddy. Bright side is if I keep up on MITB I'll be able to get a perfect pro Nikki so my Divas team will be good.

Arrrrrrgh! This game! I went to make my perfect pro Reigns from the two fully trained and leveled ones and the damn thing didn't give me an option to pick which one to use and combined one leveled one with the untouched one. Waste of so much damn time.

No, she has a Summerslam card as well now.

And by the sounds of it, of your three Reigns card, you had one trained one locked, the other unlocked and the third untrained one unlocked as well so that's why it combined in such a way.

EDIT: In personal RTG news, hit the +5 wall 141 points into WM so time to hopefully +3 my way to the end. No Jericho for me sadly.

Nope, all three were unlocked. It did it because I had one in my road to Glory deck which is still stupid because it would have used it without me taking it out if I didn't have the third one at all. 

Edited by Kirkland

If team EWB fills up, the team I'm in just had one spot open up. We are in SummerSlam team tier, so would like a membee to at least be WM+ if anyone is willing. Had a member come join then bail right away. Team events we do grind a bit and have requirements but they're pretty easy. 

12 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Thank You for letting me know.

Who wants the open spot?

Just looked at the team. Jesus I'm so below everyone else here.

Edited by Kirkland