WWE Supercard

Nikki

Best thing to do in KOTR is throw a new card in there of the tier that you're in... For example, I threw my new Leg. Pro Bayley and my new SV Pro Ryback into my KOTR team before training them at all and started one up, I'm currently 19-9 whereas in the last one I was in I didn't even finish close to .500

18 to go for Edge. Any night watchmen to finish the job over the next two hours?

And I must say Kats has done a grand job of providing a good first impression: 32 shards and counting!

Also:

Ck7-uMRUYAApL5J.jpg

Want.

7 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

trying to do the Exhibition trick and so naturally it's giving me super rares and rares early. STOP BEING GENEROUS, NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

Yeah, I had this. I managed to reset the board three times within four pulls at one point <_

But yeah, woo, Edge! :D

• Admin

Yeah, great job guys, and especially Kats, nice work.

RTG to this week. May see how far I can get, but knowing I'm busy all Saturday may prevent the acquisition of SV Orton. 

Intrigued by the MITB Mode though.

As my performance in the team event can atest, I have time to kill this week so I might try for the WM card. Gonna take a lot of +1s and probably some credits. Hopefully Ryback and Taker can get me through Survivor on just 5s now.

• Admin

God I need some SV Pro's urgently. Leg KOTR is utterly pointless now, but I'm getting brutalised by trying SV KOTR because I have to use a balanced deck of Leg Pro's to get in, and then get annihilated by the SV Pro / WM people who are 7MB. If I managed to get Orton from RTG that will be SV card #11. 

1 hour ago, R.W. said:

God I need some SV Pro's urgently. Leg KOTR is utterly pointless now, but I'm getting brutalised by trying SV KOTR because I have to use a balanced deck of Leg Pro's to get in, and then get annihilated by the SV Pro / WM people who are 7MB. If I managed to get Orton from RTG that will be SV card #11. 

I am very much in this exact same scenario, which is why I was annoyed that I couldn't dedicate enough time to getting Ryback in the PCC.

The drawback of the MITB is that it will take away an RTG every month, whilst it may end up that we have more chances at SV cards until we know for sure it takes away the sure bet of being able to get an SV in RTG.

Currently in the semi-finals of a SV KOTR, really hoping to pick up another SV Pro out of this one so I can jump into Survivor on RTG which I may be able to do with Taker now which I will level up once I finish up with my Leg Pro Bayley