WWE Supercard

Nikki

3 hours ago, si2787 said:

does the fusion chamber ever change? I can currently only get common cards from it?

...you are swiping over to the other ones, right?

EDIT: Also, I've gone from a really lean period to suddenly being flush with cards. Come 2nd in two UR KOTR's and now my team is:

UR Pro Cena

UR Pro Rollins

Epic Goldust

SV Cesaro

SR Pro Nikki

SR Pro Brie

And now all of a sudden I've got a situation where I have possible SR pro's of Sting, Jey Uso, R-Truth & Summer Rae and I also just managed to pull a second UR Miz, so he'll be a pro in no time. I'll get the Legendary Cena too in a couple days for the reward which'll help a bit more for a RTG too.

EDIT: Aaaaand now I have SR Pro Miz to get sorted too. LOL. I put Sting, Uso, Truth's + Summer in a KOTR as well and somehow I'm 6-0.

17 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Fingers crossed that when my current KOTR ends I get either a LG women's card or an Epic Nikki or Naomi

or it could give me fucking Ryback. Sure. Let's do that instead.

Finally reached my 11,500 game prize! Survivor Diva!

It's Charlotte, no Pro for me. Nor does SV Bray make a pro. Booo. There should have been a Charlotte Fusion with her Flair robe as the picture. That would have been neat. I did get Nattie's UR fusion so have stolen that picture to use on my Survivor card.

I want to say after enough people bitched about it they made enhancement pulls not count for that.

It's funny that I was pissed off about getting Ryback in KOTR and now it turns out it'll make LG Pro #7 for me once I get its pair in RD, hopefully sometime tomorrow. Not sure what it says about the game that I can get seven male LG Pros and yet I'm still stuck with an Epic Nikki Bella in RTG, though.

Team RD on Monday. Shame we're not in the WM tier because they're putting in a new Tyler Breeze card as the prize.

Meanwhile, not making the greatest progress on normal RD. Only 18 cards in on The Ryback, hopefully I can pick up the pace and get through that and on to Bray.

Just set a Legendary fusion going too. And reached 28 days on the login so I need to remember to actually claim Trips this time.

I got Bret for my first Legendary Fusion but decided to sacrifice it for a Survivor Fusion, using all of my remaining Season 1 cards to feed it. I felt sad seeing my SV Fusion Pro Dean Ambrose go but its obvious that old cards are no use for anything and it will be the same when Season 3 rolls in.