WWE Supercard

Nikki

Goldust, apparently. Which would finally give me the pro I'd been screwed out of but it'd be a shitty pro, and I randomly pulled a LG Miz today so after I finish prepping my pro Ryback I'll have that to build up.

I'm all in on Ziggler, though. I don't have work tomorrow night so I should be able to contribute.

Yeah tomorrow night is good for me to play too, so we should be able to get it fairly easily, I'll be at a baseball game tomorrow afternoon so i won't have much time to play during the day, but tomorrow evening and Tuesday I should be good to go, let's rock this bad boy... I'm less than 200 games away from my 9,000th reward, which will make another Survivor card for me, so hopefully I can get one that I've already got (Trips, Finn, Ryback or potentially Zigs)

Fusions just made Legendary KOTR important again. I can get Survivor fusions with legendary cards. S1 fusions required set cards for the fusion. Now I can just plop in legendary cards. 

Nice job guys, I've set my Diva to an UR if we wanted to go for the Legendary? Suppose it's pretty late in the day now though. I did get a Survivor Taunt whilst I was playing though. Never sure how to feel on those. Obviously actual cards would be preferential but supports can be hard to come by.

Also, anyone know what a single Survivor Fusion maxes out to? I just got a Legendary Bret and I'm debating going back to the start to work on another or twisting for a Survivor. If I can get a Leg Pro Fusion then that would help my team but I'm not sure a single Survivor would crack even my RTG.

The SV fusion would be like a hundred points behind the Legendary pros, so like 1200-1300 points. Just my guess as the maxed legendary card was 800-900. 

Got my SV Fusion and it's... NIKKI BELLA :D

I also won a KOTR and got a Legendary Miz (so I'd better get that pro from RTG) and Mark Henry. This is my fifth Mark Henry Legendary card, during which time I have got three women Legendaries.

My latest fusion was Epic Sasha, so I've kept her for RTG purposes.

Got in to Legendary too. Find it hilarious that it took me a good six months or so in Season 1 to do that and in less than a month I've got there in Season 2. Leg pull was Stardust, which isn't exactly great but goes very well with getting Legendary Goldust from the Team RD this week. So current Exhibition deck is SVR Cesaro, Leg Cena, Leg Goldust, Leg Stardust, Leg Fusion Becky, Epic Fusion Sasha.