WWE Supercard

Nikki

Drew another Survivor card today.

It was another support card.

Which means that even though I've entered the next tier, I'll again won't advance. Everyone in the Legendary KOTR has Survivor Cards and I'm getting destroyed, so there is no chance of me even drawing a high card in the King of the Ring. I just keep slaving away in Exhibition matches hoping that I either hit the number for an automatic Survivor card OR I randomly draw one in Exhibition.

Bit of a piss off.

I'm in Legendary, but I always hold any Ultra Rare I get because of the leveling up possibility and cards needed for KOTR, plus just the opportunity to pro a UR and jump higher then an Epic... I counted this morning and I have 20 plus so I'm set for whatever this thing is

Drew an Epic Cameron from the board just now, finally giving me a pair. Still have a lot of grinding but I can finally run a full Epic Pro team of 5. Hopefully thats enough to squeak me into Survivor. I'm building a Epic Pro Rusev to replace Legendary Taker and Cameron's replacing Legendary Nikki Bella. I'm about halfway through Legendary ++, so its going to be tight. I'll have a much easier time in KOTR though once Rusev and Cameron are ready though.

You need at least one legendary pro to make it into Survivor, I think. I was running a full Epic Pro team and I was still in Legendary++.

Just picked up what has to be my 7th Epic Nikki, I think. Oh, and the new PCC rewards have been revealed. It's pretty shit. I'd have to finish in top 2500 to get anything useful, and all I actually want is just Sting. Legendary Nikki and AJ just feels like such a letdown.

I usually end up around the 60-70,000 place mark so I'm excited by this new rewards system. Be looking at a pair of UR Ambrose. That'll get me a lot closer to my team of 20... of which I currently have 15.

Edited by Rocky

I agree that this PCC reward system is much better. Plenty of opportunity for a survivor card, I usually finish 11,000-5500 which was a pair of Ultra Rares but now its a pair of Epics, Cenas as that so yeah they're tons better then for PCC rewards

Hit Legendary AJ Lee in KOTR! Lost out on a support because I had to do stuff during an easily winnable semi final (final was a no hoper no matter what). But now I'm getting a Legendary Pro Diva for PCC no matter who wins!

Edit: wait its 5500, not 11000. Maybe not then.

My first legendary KOTR, I thought yay free Epic for doing nothing. When I was like 2-19 or whatever, they decide to change the rewards. No Epic.
My second legendary KOTR, four guys finish in joint 6th place. Of course the other three guys qualify and I don't. No Epic
My third legendary KOTR, I was 1 win behind in the final game, and get network errors (my internet was fine) when trying to apply energy cards, lose the game and don't qualify. Game recap shows I would've won and been joint 8th, though the same as above would've happened no doubt. No Epic.

So I joined Epic KOTR, am currently 20-2. My name in the game is BOB DOLE, and my only two losses have been to Bill Clinton :lol: