WWE Supercard

Nikki

It bugs me that the new Dusty and Dibiase are the same card just with a different wrestler. Also there is a new Roddy Piper in that tier.

I think my team is lookin nice now.

L1mcbqF.jpg

Now I just need to get AJ all the way leveled. She's like 9/35 right now I think.

Edited by Kirkland

My first Survivor tier is.... Eva Marie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfoR8SbFhy8

• Like 1

I feel your pain, I am about to enter a Legendary KOTR in 5th, and I am going to get murdered in the first round as the Top 4 are all bad asses. I figured, oh well. at least I will get a new Legendary card, then BAM..now I just get another Epic. So Lame (unless it is a pair for my Epic Rock, in which case I will be the happiest boy on Earth!!)

I could understand not giving the runner up a pair because, at least for me, I was just happy to make the final and throw it since there was no need to waste boosts trying to get a support card. Scaling back the rewards so you have to make at least the semis to get your tier reward sucks a bit too but not even giving the winner a pair seems a bit silly.

And I was hoping that it updating/downloading new assets would finally fix the majority of my team being red arrows but nope.

I feel your pain, I am about to enter a Legendary KOTR in 5th, and I am going to get murdered in the first round as the Top 4 are all bad asses. I figured, oh well. at least I will get a new Legendary card, then BAM..now I just get another Epic. So Lame (unless it is a pair for my Epic Rock, in which case I will be the happiest boy on Earth!!)

Good news is a lot of the people with Legendary Pros are probably going to make the jump to Survivor, leaving Legendary KOTRs a lot easier in the future. But even winning doesn't get you a guaranteed pair anymore, just 2 cards, so getting Legendary Pros is going to be a lot tougher. And I don't think you can make the Survivor tier in Exhibition without at least one.

Ugh. Drew a Survivor Support Card. Which basically means I'm going to be stalled at the same level for a long time until I somehow manage to randomly draw out a Survivor or Legendary pro combination from the deck. I feel like this may be the end of me playing. The changes are okay, but one of the downsides of the "randomly drawing a freebie card from the next tier" is that you get stuck with a support card, which basically means you won't advance levels in any sort of noticeable way and now that the King of the Ring awards are lowered, it means I'm basically fucked.