WWE Supercard

Nikki

So frustrated. My team now consists of 4 UR Pro's (Lesnar, Ambrose, Flair, Woods) and an UR Pro Diva (Nikki). All of them were leveled and combined properly, but it still leaves me just a sliver away from being out of Epic ++ and entering Legendary in exhibition. I have 3 fully leveled Epic cards that are of virtually no use to me without a match, and I keep getting fucking smoked in Epic KOTR because too many of the people playing this game have way too much free fucking time on their hands. So unless I somehow manage to get lucky and pull a match for my UR Rock (which might be strong enough to fill the sliver) while I continue to lose KOTR's, I am pretty much stuck. Lame.

Anyway, enough of me bitching, has anybody heard anything about a new PCC mode and who might be in it? <_<

Cena, Orton and Big Show don't work for me but Rusev oddly does. This is on top of my Hogan Epic card being broken for weeks.

The Ambrose/Rollins do look good though, even if Ambroses special is a bit odd. Why his clothesline and not Dirty Deeds or whatever his new DDT is called? Maybe that's why, I don't think I've heard it referred to by name on the show but then again, I don't recall seeing it other than when he hit on Cena. It's not like they can't just patch it in though so maybe the clothesline is just a placeholder of sorts.

I can appreciate another PCC coming around though, they give me more motivation to grind cards than exhibition and I need to do it now that I've jobbed my way to potential pros in UR Cena, Orton, Jericho and Henry. Think I have Kingston too but pffffffft. Plus, I'm on a decent run in my latest KotR so I might have another Epic to play with. If I was incredibly lucky it'd be a 2nd Hogan.

Are you using your best possible bench in KOTR or are you nerfing it a little to stay at the bottom of the Epic tier?

I've been using my best possible bench. I actually decided to try the 4 best cards, 2 best diva, shitty tag team route in my latest KOTR, and I am set to make the tournament and get a new Epic card here in a couple hours.

It doesn't really matter who you pick.. You just get the card prize in relation to which ever team won.

i.e if you picked Seth Rollins but Dean Ambrose wins, you'll get you prize from Ambrose' side. e.g you'd get Sheamus instead of The Miz.

Edited by Rocky

Doing better in this one that the last one I think. Last one I ended up getting a SR Brock I think.

QzeYlqp.jpg

I just stopped playing People's Champ because other than the Ambrose card, I don't find anything else appealing. I finally saw a Pro Legendary card, it was terrifying. It was Rey Mysterio, he had a speed stat of over 1500 (or close to it) I wish had taken a screen shot of it.