WWE Supercard

Nikki

If I've won my quarters in 2 games, but one of the other quarters is at 1-1 a piece and going into a third, if I use my stamina cards before their third game, do my cards' stamina go down, or do they stay the same because I didn't have a game?

They stay the same.

• Like 1

51F6Ogl.jpg

FC666IT.jpg

If I train up my Jericho do you think he'll end up better than my Rock? Keep in mind I don't have another Jericho to Pro it with.

The latest round of card stat editing has nerfed every card I have. This is obviously across the board, I wonder what the basis behind it was.

Take this back. They hall seeming returned to where they were prior.

I was in the midst of a KOTR finals when this occurred, I wonder if this caused me to lose in the semifinal xD

I don't even need Ultra Rares anymore and they seem to be all I'm pulling now :( anyone pulled an Epic from the board besides the initial one?

I pulled Ryback, which isn't really a blessing <_<

I managed to get my Legendary freebie at least! Maybe now I can finally start doing *something* in KOTR.

Legendary!

Current Team:

Epic Pro Big Show Lvl 15

UR Pro Wyatt Max

UR Pro the DEMON Kane Max

UR Pro Dusty Max

UR Pro Naomi Max

With maxed non-pro Epic Razor and maxed SR Pro Cena, Ladder Cena, Paige, and Miz in my KOTR bench.

EDIT- And my Legendary is Batista! Circa having hair!

Edited by OctoberRavenO