WWE Supercard

Nikki

I really should do that sometime but the previous time I tried it with Bluestacks proved troublesome on several fronts. I was only trying with The Simpsons at the time and it would go from working fine to having graphical glitches to slowdown that rendered the game unplayable. That was after having to contend with even getting the game on there since Bluestacks didn't seem to want to work with the proper store and yet it still managed to use my account to download various shitty clone games to my phone.

Card Rebalance is Live!

The card rebalance has been pushed live. I will not get into all the specific changes since there were too many. In general here's what we did:

- No cards were reduced in overall stats. You will have lost nothing in terms of overall power on a card.

- Most cards remained at the same overall total stats that they were before, but had their stats shifted around to make more sense. For example, Gold Dust's top stat is no longer speed, but the points lost in Speed went to other stats.

- Some cards were increased in overall stats. They did not change rarity though. Some cards just were underpowered.

Lots of changes were from your feedback! We hope you enjoy the new values. Let us know what you think

The one I noticed was to my Max Pro UR Rowan.

His top skill was inexplicably Charisma, which got swapped with his toughness skill. Literally a straight swap of the two numbers. Sounds like that is one way with other being cutting a skill and dividing the remainder up.

While I have no real complaints with it, I really wish it hadn't happened in the middle of my damn KotR.

All I've noticed is that my Naomi has more speed and charisma and less power. *shrug*

Benkid was right. If you can manipulate your deck to the point where your still in Epic, but just barely, you'll have a much easier time. It helps to have cards that still need leveling too, you can get stronger as the tournament progresses. Like a UR Pro that you just combined.

Seriously, do this. I'm 19-0 currently.

Entered a KOTR this weekend and have spent a lot of timing playing games while I do other stuff. Just trying to get energy really to keep my guys near the top of their form. Then it's bed time and as a lot of guys are Americans, night times aren't great for my record. So I'm 31-9 and 8 of those 9 happened over the two nights. The other defeat happened earlier today when the computer decided to put my weak fill in guy up first fight even though my other solo guy had a far better speed rating. Ngggh. Annoying.

Oh well, 3rd place, two wins off top. Hoping for at least a semi spot because I really need one of these Ultra Rares. I have ONE of them (Swagger) and have been in Ultra Rare+ for aaages now but never draw them. In fact rarely draw above a Rare. So frustrating.

I managed to randomly get an UR Nicki Bella out of nowhere which was one of those rare highpoints during the grind.

Then got knocked out of KOTR at the semi stage by one of you pricks with your 'two commons' technique. He lost one game in the whole.tournament. I'm hoping they might start preventing that in an update otherwise it'll end up being a 'can't beat them, join them' situation.

Entered a KOTR this weekend and have spent a lot of timing playing games while I do other stuff. Just trying to get energy really to keep my guys near the top of their form. Then it's bed time and as a lot of guys are Americans, night times aren't great for my record. So I'm 31-9 and 8 of those 9 happened over the two nights. The other defeat happened earlier today when the computer decided to put my weak fill in guy up first fight even though my other solo guy had a far better speed rating. Ngggh. Annoying.

Oh well, 3rd place, two wins off top. Hoping for at least a semi spot because I really need one of these Ultra Rares. I have ONE of them (Swagger) and have been in Ultra Rare+ for aaages now but never draw them. In fact rarely draw above a Rare. So frustrating.

You have to play like 100 or so games to get a SR or UR. It's mind-boggling.

I did get a UR Rick Rude recently, though, pretty happy with that although he's completely useless to me at this stage of this game.

I'm still at halfway through Epic. I can't catch a break! I'm just at the end of the UR rank in KOTR mode, though, so hopefully it'll be a lot easier for me after this current King of the Ring.

I can't win any KOTRs, so I'm stuck with all these obsolete URs hoping to eventually find a pair. There's no way I'm getting to the finals of this KOTR because I'm doing terrible. :(

Boosts maybe?

Sometimes it's a good idea to strategically lose. If you've got a guy who's 25-0 and second is 19-6, you're far better off finishing 6th or 7th than 4th or 5th.

And if you don't like the no bench idea, going with 6 best guys, 2 best girls, and 2 commons is solid. Even when I'm switching out constantly and bringing a top 8, it's very rare that 7 and 8 get into the game. Rotating six means if you're awake and able to check once an hour, you'll never have to play somebody down 16 stamina.

I've got a fairly solid bench team, usually I play three with the main team, sub the reserves in for one or two and usually take a loss, but then I get the main team at full strength for another three wins. Energy cards top them up if I know I need an extra few wins to qualify. I've never failed to get through the preliminaries, but every time I get to the semi-finals I get beaten. Don't know what happens, but it is likely just boosts.

It also is a good idea to keep 4 of everything instead of five whilst actively playing, that way when you grab a boost or energy card you can put it to use immediately and help your odds a little.