WWE Supercard

Nikki

I had a look on the 2K forums, the player known as 'Jyess' said that they 'play for 18 hours a day and then sleep for 6'.

You sir, need to get fucking laid.

• Like 2

Yikes. For some reason he's like the worst card in all the tiers as well.

EDIT: So if Orton wins we all get the Orton's side right (Paige, Cesaro, Rusev)? Or is it random?

Because if so that's awesome, because I'll either be getting two Paiges or another Rusev to pair with the one I pulled from the board.

Edited by Benkid

Your deck strength determines that.

I am curious as to whether you can earn ladder rewards for people's champion games. My instincts suggest otherwise though.

Decided to feed my pair of UR HHHs to Epic pro Batista, figuring it'd get me to legendary and the card I'd get would be better than UR Pro HHH anyway. I got Nikki Bella.

Lv 28 Epic Pro Batista

Lv 35 UR Pro Shawn Michaels

Lv 35 UR Pro Brock Lesnar

Lv 21 Epic Undertaker

Lv 27 Legendary Nikki Bella (All levels from perfect SR Pro AJ Lee)

I'm in the UR Paige zone now but I've fully levelled up my pro SR Paiges from the ladder rewards. However if I get up a couple of thousand places I get epic Cesaro which isn't helpful to my arrow scheme. I might just hold fire and keep the Paiges and go and play Smash Bros 3DS.

Shit, I'm in like 4600+ and I'm worried I won't drop down to 5500 in time to get two UR Paiges. I'm gonna' be so pissed if I get a stupid Epic Cesaro or Sheamus. 7 hours to go, hopefully I can drop a thousand places. Praying like crazy :P

Also,

Yeah, PCC counts for ladder rewards, although you might want to play the actual milestone game in Exhibition.

Curious. Why?

I've played People's Champ a little more this time as I decided to play it in the background while doing other things. I'm on 235 points and ranked 81,752.

This zone of scoring feels thick and full of people. 80,000-90,000 seems to basically be people like me who will give it a go but don't or won't "properly" invest serious time....So it's constant fluctuation within that and not much chance of going above it or below it without serious work.

70,000 would be nice but meh.

In my third Epic KOTR. The first two I was close to the UR threshold, I came in first over the regular matches, won the whole thing once and lost in the semifinals. In my third, I've got Epic Pro Batista and legendary Nikki Bella for the first time, I'm about 3/4s up the Epic progress bar, and I'm getting crushed.

I played my 1200th game in the first PCC, and didn't get the Cena card until the next day when it showed up in my collection without notice.

Same with me for my 2000th game for the second SR Paige. Had to faff about a bit and reload the game a couple of times before she showed up.