WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got eighth place with a tie in KOTR qualifier... but was for some inexplicable reason not in the actual tournament despite my name being in blue.

What the fuck, 2K

So not only do I appear to have been screwed out of tournament contention (and possible Epics), but I lost all the boosts I put in because I assumed that, being above the qualifying line, that I'd be in the knockout stage.

I'm not going to use him though so I don't really mind feeding him to someone.

That was to Gogo and Hamster, sorry. Yeah, once a cards obsolete its food.

Pretty much yeah.

Also, why the fuck can't I get a rare Dean Ambrose? I'm two of those and a Batista away from completing my Rare catalog.

bizarre double post

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Got eighth place with a tie in KOTR qualifier... but was for some inexplicable reason not in the actual tournament despite my name being in blue.

What the fuck, 2K

So not only do I appear to have been screwed out of tournament contention (and possible Epics), but I lost all the boosts I put in because I assumed that, being above the qualifying line, that I'd be in the knockout stage.

Were you drawn 8th? The same thing happened in a KOTR I'm in at the moment, where the person who was in the red that was in 8th qualified, where the other didn't. I guess they just use the results of when the two people who drew 8th faced off. Whoever won between them qualifies? I guess?

I guess, but really, they should put the winners of head to head on top.

At least I'm back to 4 boosts for each category, but still annoying because that's at least four boosts I could have used in the KOTR I'm in now. (I have a policy of spending the fifth boost immediately as you run the risk of getting a sixth boost which thus gets auto-discarded).

Also annoying because I'm still stuck on having only one Epic.

In my first Legendary KOTR and totally getting massacred. I was competitive for the first 5-7 matches but then just kept getting my ass handed to me. Currently with a record of 7-26. At least the reward for not qualifying is an epic card so hopefully I can land one to match with the ones I have now.

Finally broke my streak of no-quals in KOTR and made it to the finals.

And my prize... Epic Big Shows! :w00t:

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I've been stuck at the halfway point of Epic. I'm at the point where all my main cards are maxed out. 4 Pro SRs and 1 Epic. I have to get to the finals of King of the Rings to actually advance at this point, so that's annoying.

Benkid was right. If you can manipulate your deck to the point where your still in Epic, but just barely, you'll have a much easier time. It helps to have cards that still need leveling too, you can get stronger as the tournament progresses. Like a UR Pro that you just combined.