WWE Supercard

Nikki

My current KOTR lineup

UR Pro ADR lvl 35

Epic Booker T lvl 35

Epic Ryback lvl 35

Epic Chris Jericho lvl 35

Epic Brie Bella lvl 35

So far I've been good enough to get into the semi finals but I usually lose to the top seed, so I add a an Epic and a UR support each time. Hoping I'm now strong enough to push on for a spot in the finals and an Epic Pro

Peoples Champion I think you had 48 hours to claim the reward. There was a countdown at the top and everything.

Really? What a load of bullshit! I couldn't get on the app at all until yesterday.

EDIT: Got my first Epic card! It was an Epic Cameron. I DON'T NEED AN EPIC CAMERON. I was already winning most of the diva bouts with my pro SR Cameron :(

• Admin

I'm in UR+ at the moment

Lineup:

Lvl 21 Pro SR Andre The Giant

Lvl 30 Normal UR Chris Jericho

Lvl 30 Pro SR R-Truth

Lvl 22 Pro SR John Cena (Ladder Reward Version)

Lvl 25 Pro R Natalya

I have a SR Paige (Ladder Reward Version) at Level 21, but can't see her replacing Natalya until I get the 2nd card & level it for Pro.

The rest of my team are Commons, as I focus on getting the main guys fully maxed. This has made the current KOTR I'm in highly amusing, as whilst it ranks me as Super Rare, my team are currently 27-2. Even with no stamina, the normal guys are pummeling people.

Currently running with:

UR Pro lvl 35 Brock Lesnar

Epic lvl 35 Ryback

UR Pro lvl 35 Xavier Woods

SR Pro lvl 35 Bray Wyatt

UR Pro lvl 35 Nikki Bella

Have 2 UR Flairs I just got for winning KOTR that will replace Wyatt when they are ready.

Back up team includes:

SR Pro 35 Andre the Giant

SR Pro 35 Seth Rollins

SR Pro 35 Paige

UR 35 The Rock

UR 35 AJ Lee

UR 18 Mark Henry

UR 4 Roman Reigns

Currently just into Epic KOTR, and stuck just a hair below Epic++ in Exhibition with a record of 3179-594

Edited by Blehschmidt

Pretty sure this game is trolling me...

My first UR card was Cesaro, so I maxed him out and got to UR KOTR level so I could hope to get a pair. Finally win one and I get...2 UR Cesaro's.....

End up just below Epic tier with a maxed UR Pro Cesaro, UR Rey and SR Pro Edge and Cesaro with SR Eva Maria. Get the SR Paige, about 100 games from the other one so I power through games, saving my cards to immediately max the 2nd Paige, combine them, and move up to Epic Tier and get EPIC Cameron to immediatley replace Paige...

Now I'm just under Epic tier for KOTR and decide to level up a UR Rock since my team was maxed. End up getting a 2nd Rock from a normal game, KOTR ends and I get a 3rd UR Rock....

Now I'm like 7 games away from KOTR finals for EPIC and I'm in 8th place (2 games up on 9th)...so hopefully I get another decent Epic to add to my team.

EDIT: So ya, game hates me. Ended up in the semi finals and got an Epic Naomi, which means both my epic's are divas.... at least I got an UR Chair with the deal.

Edited by Azazel

Man, I think I should drop back to UR and win another pair.

And I did! Relatively easily, too. Got a pair of Rey Mysterios, so now my team looks like this:

Epic Daniel Bryan - Lvl 35 (392,414,411,434)

Legendary Brock Lesnar - Lvl 40 (762,693,640,668)

UR Pro Mr. McMahon - Lvl 35 (397, 401, 364, 556)

UR Pro Rey Mysterio - Lvl 35 (426, 466, 556, 471)

Epic Stephanis McMahon - Lvl 35 (320, 323, 338, 386)

I also have an epic Brock lying around, with a bunch of URs and SRs as well. Gonna' enter my first Epic KOTR with this new line-up, kinda' excited.

EDIT: Oh, and I went into Legendary tier. But my first Legendary card was just a Legendary Second Wind. +32 to all stats, though, so that's cool.

Edited by Benkid