WWE Supercard

Nikki

You can still save picks on iPhone. All I do after an exhibition match double tap the home button, shut the game down and reload it. I don't save a huge amount of picks (usually only 50 or so and I use it in the King of the Ring finals), but I could imagine that it'd get annoying to do if you wanted to save like 400 picks.

So who is everyone choosing for People's Champion?

I'm going for BARAWK LESNAHR.

...I somehow got five Common Miz cards in the past hour. WTF, Supercard.

Lost a KOTR in the Semis... and got UR Bray Wyatt. No use for him at the moment.

But now that I got to Pro my Dusty (and train the shit out of him) I just tiered up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

And my current team is...

UR Pro Dusty Rhodes 22

SR Pro Cena (Normal) Max

SR Pro DiBiase Max

UR Ziggler Max

SR Paige Max

With Ladder Bonus Cena waiting in the wings because I think he might end up better than Normal Cena.

Also have a duplicate for my old SR Vinny Mac but I don't know if I'll have room for him in my team if I pro him.

EDIT- OH SHIT SON I GOT AN EPIC RAZOR RAMON

Edited by OctoberRavenO

So, it's a maximum of 5pts for a win and kicks off at 8am GMT tomorrow morning.

What's the betting within an hour of the start, the leader has 5000pts?

Is the SR Cena worse than the ladder SR Cena? He's super bad ass, though.

I'm not sure yet because I fast forward through matches so often I forget to hold back sometimes to peek at other's stats, but I think ladder SR can in fact be better.

The ladder cards are cool and all until.. well everyone pretty much has them now.

True, but that's what support cards are for.

Plus, there's always going to be those guys who don't level before proing.

I'm into this again, the People's thing sounds interesting and I have a really great team and I'll be getting UR cards no matter what now and everything!

Also, first time I pulled a UR out of the draft board since I entered the UR stage like a year ago. UR Kofi. Not a great card, but nice to see it's possible.

Got my first UR earlier - Nikki Bella. Gonna instantly replace the new Paige card, until I get the second and make it Pro anyway.

Current team:

Pro SR Alberto Del Rio Lv 22

Pro SR Vince McMahon Lv 24

SR The Rock Lv 25

Ladder SR John Cena Lv 25

UR Nikki Bella Lv 10

Been racking up a few extra SR cards since I started playing again too. In reserve I also have the following:

SR Bray Wyatt Lv 25

SR Brock Lesnar Lv 25

Ladder SR Paige Lv 25

SR Sgt. Slaughter Lv 6

SR Alberto Del Rio Lv 0

SR Big E Langston Lv 0

SR AJ Lee Lv 0

SR Brie Bella Lv 0

Hoping for another ADR card, I made my first two SR Del Rio's into a Pro too early, so I want one that's gonna get better stats.

I got two ultra rare supports before drawing ultra rare nonami. Still waiting on an ultra rare male diva