WWE Supercard

Nikki

So looking at the rewards for People's Champion, it looks like you're actually worse off finishing between 2501-5500, because you only get a single Epic card when you compare it to the 5501-11000 reward which is a x2 UR Cena/Lesnar.

I'm currently 4,180 and I'm debating pushing forward to be in the 1651-2500 group, which is a x2 Epic card reward or just hoping that when I inevitably fall, I fall to that "better" lower group.

I've given up on it, the whole game is a grind but this thing is literally a 'how much time have you got?' challenge.

That has been my issue. I'm perfectly happy just using Supercard as a "Collect 'Em All" game now.

The People's Champion mode is a good idea, but they need to find some way to give the people who can't play the game 17 hours a day a chance to compete.

All I wanted was to finish in the top 25000 so I could pair my UR Lesnar, and at over 400 points I have barely cracked 50000.

network outage :/

Damn damn damn, two hours left and I need to drop 400 spots to get into that 1650-2500 tier so I can get a second epic Brock and a support card. I can't believe I'm so disappointed I'm going to be getting a legendary Brock instead.

It's so weird how fucking disappointed I am to be finishing at a higher tier than what I want. Hopefully there are guys making a mad dash, and I can get into that 1650 tier! :P

Also, screw you, Fudge, it's not that I have no life, I just had a really lazy weekend :(

last night when I was playing this I dropped like 200 spaces during a match. I'll just be happy to get something out of it.