WWE Supercard

Nikki

Second KOTR won in a row!

...But the SRs I got are fucking Zack Ryder :(N):

Welcome to my KOTR bench Ryder, you're going to be there for a long ass time.

So my Super Rare ++ team is...

Pro Rare Yoko Maxed

Super Rare Vince Maxed

Super Rare DiBiase 13

Super Rare Andre 14 (MEGA BUCKS!)

Pro Rare Eva 23

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I have a new most powerful card as I just finished maxing out my SR Pro Bray Wyatt.

Pow: 313

Tgh: 295

Spd: 277

Cha: 313

With him we have:

SR Pro Andre lvl 30

UR Xavier Woods lvl 30

SR Pro Seth Rollins lvl 22

Uncommon Pro Eva Marie lvl 20

I have 3 Rare Divas that I am just waiting to get a match for, but no luck so far. I have a pair of SR BRAWWWKK LESNAR'S that I am going to work on leveling next, because I figure once he is Pro'ed and Maxed out he will be better than Xavier Woods. I know I need to finish leveling Rollins, but he is my ace while I stick in Super Rare ++ and grind for cards. I figure my shitty diva will get me killed in the UR ranks.

Apart from purposefully downgrading your deck, what do you suggest?

...that is what you do <_<

But seriously - I have my Epic Ric Flair, UR Pro Batista and SR Pro Brie Bella then two random commons, which puts me just in to UR+. So long as the two Commons go in to the tag team match (if there is one), I'll win 2-1 because Flair/Batista/Brie are too strong for the other cards.

So I've noticed something interesting about the game. I always pick my cards from exhibition in the exact same fashion. I start at the bottom right corner and pick the cards one-by-one, row by row. That is what I've done since the beginning.

However, I've come to the realization that the way the rare cards are revealed is done so that you have to turn over the vast majority of cards before you reach it. Because I turned my cards over in the exact same way everytime, I've noticed that more often than not, it takes me to the last 4 or so cards before I turn over the rare or ultra rare card. Rarely do I ever turn over the rare or ultra rare card in my first few flips. Which leads me to believe that the game is set up so that you have to play a shit load of exhibition games before you turn up the rare or ultra rare card.

So I play with a weak deck of cards. I flip over the first 20 or so cards. When I've got the last 5 or 6 cards left in the deck, I switch to my 5 best cards and play the next matches. Because my rank doesn't affect the non-rare or ultra super cards that are turned up, I can grind the first 18 matches with weaker cards facing weaker opponents and just bring out my big guns when I know I have a chance at flipping over an ultra rare card without having to face higher ranked opponents.

How's everyone's card catalog looking? I'm kinda way more interested in that than actually playing and stuff now.

Common: 100/100

Uncommon: 124/124

Rare: 85/126

Super Rare: 21/120

Ultra Rare: 1/94

Epic: 0/70

Legendary: 0/58

Support Cards: 28/69

When it comes to picking prizes, 9/10 it'll go down to the last card or two and then I'll get instances where I'll get the last card I pick be a SR and then I'll get a R on the very first turn of the next set.

And my collection is done on common and uncommon, 107/126 for rare, 20/120 on SR, 5/94 on UR, 0 for E and L and 30/69 for support.

won my third KOTR in a row somehow (BARELY qualified), got a pair of SR Cenas. He's not as good as my Yoko so I'm not swapping out, yet.

Still the same deck, all leveled out now, and a fully leveled DiBiase waiting for my next KOTR in the end. Leveling my Cenas next because seriously fuck Zack Ryder.

Went out in the QF of another KotR but got a second UR Batista from it! Was worried it was gonna take a while to get him to 30 but I sacrificed 2 fully trained pro rares amongst all the usual guff and he shot up to 30 straight away. Makes me wonder how much XP I wasted there...

But that was enough to get me up to Epic. Had 10 picks left on one prize board and saved up enough to clear it and the one after in hopes of getting my Epic card. Came down to the last pick of the remaining 10 and I got +19 to all support card. Boooo! I wanted me a proper card!

There's no reason not to be in KOTR. You'll get a free card at your tier if you don't qualify.

Just had a pop up in game:

"Are you ready for the People's Champion Challenge?? It's coming in September so get your Superstars leveled up and ready now!"

Gonna play it safe and not use my rare Rock to train someone in case you need to use him. :shifty: Wonder if this is gonna be some new game mode or just an increased chance to get a rarer Rock card during Exhibition/KotR.

Saw the same thing, betting it's a new game mode.

Finally drew a 2nd Rare Natalya today, and then 5 picks later got a 2nd Rare AJ. Decided to go with the AJ, so I am now holding off on finishing leveling my SR Pro Lesnar to address my Diva issue!

Now hitting Ultra Rare after my KOTR streak has finally been broken. Got close but couldn't four-peat.

Current team:

SR Pro John Cena Lvl 6

R Pro Yoko Maxed

SR Pro DiBiase

SR Andre Maxed

R Pro Eva Marie maxed

I have a pair of Rare AJs waiting in the wings to see how they match with Eva. After I level my new SR Pros they're likely to be next. That or a replacement for Yokozuna. Yoko is actually better than Andre but Andre I need for tag team bonuses.

EDIT- Fuck all that UR ZIGGLER YO

Edited by OctoberRavenO