WWE Supercard

Nikki

So basically after my KOTR win I really don't want to play this anymore. Maybe I'll get the itch in a day or so, but for the past two days I've felt so damn free. I haven't even trained up my UR pair of Vinces. I guess I'm semi-retired now :P

So my final team is, all maxed out before combining:

SR Pro lvl 30 Goldust

SR Pro lvl 30 Big Show

SR Pro lvl 30 Vince McMahon

SR Pro lvl 30 Batista

Rare Pro lvl 25 Nattie

I'm basically unbeatable now,especially with my support cards of SR Second Wind (+9 to all stats) and UR 2x4 (+17 to PWR and SPD).

Just beat a dude that was 90-0. Fuck yeah.

I saw someone who was 557-0

Beat them 3-0.

Shame they couldn't back out of that match.

So finally got my new tablet. My team so far:

Rare John Cena (Starting Rare)

Rare Yokozuna

Uncommon BARAWK LESNAHR

Uncommon Daniel Bryan (leveled once with a Miz)

Common AJ Lee

I team Yoko and Brock. D-Bry is basically just there at the moment.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Man, I hope they patch this soon. I understand having low drop rates, but at Epic level I'd expect to at least get a Super Rare every now and again. I haven't seen another Ultra Rare since the complimentary first one. And I've gone up three tiers since then!

Recently got into this.

I combined to Level 20 Rare Big E's to create a monster. He far outclasses my level 25 Super Rares at the moment.

Current Team

Rare Pro Big E (Level 25)

Rare Bray Wyatt (Level 20)

SR Vince (Level 16)

Rare Pro Kofi (Level 22)

SR Eva Mara (Level 22)

Kofi is being replaced soon since i didn't know about the max level Pro's until after, but he was useful for a long time. Bray I'm hoping get another and combine, but he also may be benched for a while as I have SR Cesaro and Del Rio to level up now. Bray is just good because he can team with Vince and Kofi as needed. Eva was my first SR and has maybe lost 3 times out of 300 games, I just dont see the point in maxing her out right now when my other cards need the EXP more.

I find it hilarious that Big E has 60 Power and 50 Toughness over everyone else on my roster.

So Player Uno just sent me his roster, and...well I think it needs to be shared

Epic Erick Rowan (Level 30/35) 381-381-336-403

SR Pro Brock Lesnar (Max Level) 317-288-266-277

UR Pro Andre (Not Maxed yet) 374-409-316-388

SR Bray Wyatt (Max Level) 313-295-277-313

UR AJ Lee (Max Level) 203-208-236-241

That team is terrifying.

Edited by Azazel

I'm on UR++ now. Got myself a UR ADR and an UR Nattie to go with my UR Roman Reigns but neither of the guys are currently on my exhibition team. Nattie has been kicking insane amounts of ass though. Team is as follows:

Level 30 SR Pro ADR

Level 30 SR Pro Vince

Level 30 SR Pro Cesaro

Level 30 SR Pro Big Show

Level 30 UR Nattie

Hopefully I can get to at least the semifinals of the KOTR I'm involved in at the moment. I'm about 3/4 filled on the UR++ bar on exhibition mode.

I got eliminated at the Quarter Finals of a KOTR because I had people over... which was a bit annoying as it can't account for that type of stuff. I got a UR Rock, though, so that's a good thing.

I have been crazy lucky this morning. I picked up two SR Brock and a SR Cody in the space of about three games. Now in the process of levelling up the two Brock's to combine at level 25, not to mention when this KOTR is over I'll be able to combine my two level 25 SR Undertaker's and my two level 20 R Natalya's and I'll be practically unstoppable.