WWE Supercard

Nikki

I imagine someone on the sub-reddit has a spreadsheet going or there's some wikia on the go.

And if it weren't for the fact that I'd probably be costing myself some super or ultra rare cards, I'd be tempted to run a KotR with my SR ADR collection just for a larf. :shifty:

I'm in Ultra Rare++ but only have one Ultra Rare card. :angry:

This. I really am not seeing the point in going up tiers, I'm fully expecting to get into the Epic tier and keep on getting fucking rare support cards.

Though, I'm like 13-3 and in first place in my KOTR, so maybe if I can keep this up and qualify, I'll get my second UR card. FINALLY.

If I waited about ten more minutes, the KOTR I'm in at the moment would be an Ultra Rare one. I made a bad decision :( Oh well, I'm 29-15 in the KOTR at the moment so maybe I'll get a couple Super Rares to add to the collection.

My luck with the KOTR surprisingly turned around and I just made it to the final from being the 4th seed. I also beat the number 1 seed, with depleted stamina (while their's was full). I have to take on the number 3 seed in the final but I'm not fussed if I end second, as I'm not too bothered about the support card.

Ah, then I guess whoever said that was probably a mechanic they put in the game were right then. Ridiculous, though, I'm still on UR++, and can't proceed because there aren't any bloody URs at fucking all. It's so stupid. I've gotten another SR Big Show, by the way, what the fuck am I to do with that? Make another SR Pro Big Show? That does not appeal to me at all.