WWE Supercard

Nikki

FYI, in case anyone makes the same mistake I did.

Be weary when selecting a bunch of cards to train a wrestler. If you reach the max training level and you've selected an excess amount of cards to train, the cards don't return to your deck. So if you only needed 3 cards to train a card to reach your maximum level and you select 5 cards, those extra 2 cards don't return to your deck. Which is a bit of a piss off.

I ran into a guy who had a tag team of SR Pro Del Rio, SR Pro Del Rio as a singles, and his diva? SR Ricardo in a dress.

• Like 5

Just come across someone with a legendary Bruno Sammartino, an Ultra Rare Hulk Hogan and super rares Mark Henry and Big John Studd. With a record of 24-7. How much did they spend on this damn game? My god.

• Like 1

I woke up this morning just in time to see me lose the third (unnecessary) game of the quarter finals, gutted. On the plus side, Super Rare Rock, plus I've now combined my level 20 Rare Cesaros and I'm very close to doing the same with my Rare Del Rios.