WWE Supercard

Nikki

Is there any way to delete the team you've got in a KOTR that you haven't begun yet? It's annoying because I want to use some cards to train others but I can't because they're in KOTR mode :|

Yeah, you can swap them. Don't know why'd you want to delete them, just feed them to another card?

Also, maxed out my UR Kane. Now I'm just gonna' level up my 2 Rare Shawn Michaels and 2 Rare Goldusts. Need to get another SR Pro, though. SR Big Show is like super lousy. Also a second SR Nikki or a Rare Eva to pair with the one I got OR an UR diva would be nice :P

Is there any way to delete the team you've got in a KOTR that you haven't begun yet? It's annoying because I want to use some cards to train others but I can't because they're in KOTR mode :|

Yeah, you can swap them. Don't know why'd you want to delete them, just feed them to another card?

I don't want to delete the cards, I just want to remove them from the KOTR mode.

Also, I may have completely cheated and done another SR KOTR, if only because I want to try and get a Diva SR pair. So I have a really strong team with all my best cards, and then one of the substitutes is a common Tyson Kidd, the worst card in my collection and he just got me to the level for SR.

Plus, the downtime will fall just whilst I'm asleep and therefore stop me getting screwed over during the KOTR!

Hey Benkid. What are the stats of that UR the DEMON Kane?

Trying to gauge what my UR Hogan will be like.

Going off memory here (if go back into the game I'll start playing again, this is too addictive), 250 for power, 250 for toughness, 215 for speed and 240 for charisma at level 30. Not very good, but as I usually put him in a tag with my SR pro ADR he's very effective.

I'm dying for a twin for one of my extra SR. Levelling up Rares is getting a bit boring :P

Reached Ultra Rare Tier!

My current team...

SR Alberto Del Rio Lvl. 25

SR Pro Bray Wyatt Lvl. 21

R Pro Shawn Michaels Lvl. 25

R Pro The Rock Lvl. 25

R Pro Eva Marie Lvl. 25

I have two SR Big Show (one of which is Lvl. 25) lined up to enter the team, but I'm waiting until I've comboed them as he's the opposite of my team thus far. Need the extra stats to make up for losing a team up. I also have a SR Ryback and SR Jack Swagger in my deck, but I'm not sure on adding them yet. I'll see how they level compared to my Del Rio and then maybe switch out my whole rare team for them if they compare well. Thus far I've found that you get a higher level for Pro Rare's than you do for Lvl. 25 Super Rares, though.

ULTRA RARE BRAY WYATT BITCHES!

I didn't think it had even begun yet. I think it's 30 minutes from now.

In other news, finally building a super rare collection (outclassed by powered up rare pros but still). First was Andre and today I got a super rare Mr. McMahon.

And in between those two was super rare Alberto Del Rio of course.

Hey, I got my first Ultra Rare and it's Bray Wyatt too!

Still building up my Pro Super Rare Vince though. Maxed out two SRs before combining, so he is going to be a Charismatic Jackhammer when I'm done with him.