WWE Supercard

Nikki

Ben your post shows you are clueless.

You combined two cards. They will make a card who goes back to level 0, but at the same time has better stats and more levels to gain.

As far as card you cant use check King of the Ring he will be on your team. Maybe try changing him off your champ if he isnt on your team as that might stop em from being used as well.

Not really, his stats dropped by like 10-15 for each, although I know it's quite fast to gain it back in the early stages. I guess I'm just annoyed I lost Bryan. Stupid KOTR thingy. Either way, hope to do like another 100 matches before I got to sleep, should be fun.

When I posted you had yet to edit. The fact you combined a 15 and a 0 is why it seems worse. When you get it to 15 it will be better then before the combination.

Simple advice in this thread you havent seen yet is don't go and combine cards till you max level em. It makes a much stronger card to level up.

So, I have 23 Uncommon cards that are just sitting in my inventory that I could be feeding to my better cards, but I have been keeping in hopes of Pro'ing them, just so they would like nice in my catalog. I am starting to think that is a silly idea. What do you think EWB'ers?

You're going to get a shit-ton of Uncommons. I have all of them except one (Pro Goldust) but I'm still getting them. You'd probably do okay to feed some to your dudes, but you can hold up to 100 cards, so you likely have some room.

I'm in the process of feeding Del Rios to a second Rare Yoko in the hopes of going pro. Rare Pro Rock is amazing. Also I need something better for my woman slot because Nattie isn't cutting it as much anymore and I'm starting to get at the level where people are actually paying attention to that slot.

That's... odd. When you combine cards to pro there's a natural bump up of all stat points and then you can train it EVEN MORE and it gets even better when you Pro two fully trained cards.

When you combine a high level and a low level it combines to the average. Combining a 20 and a 0 will give you similar ratings as combining two 10s. The resulting card is weaker than a Level 20 non-pro. Although you can still crank more levels into it to make it a better card than your 20 was pretty quick. I made that mistake with a Rare Kofi, but he's still a staple of my team.

New squad after a fuckton of levelling:

Super Rare Alberto Del Rio Lvl 16

Super Rare Jack Swagger Lvl 16

Rare Pro Bray Wyatt Lvl 13

Rare Pro Bad News Barrett Lvl 12

Rare Pro AJ Lee Lvl 12

Record is now 446-35. Wyatt is actually stronger than either of the Super Rares thanks to the combining leveled cards trick, so mostly I've been just trying to get two of the same Rares, leveling the fuck out of them (as Owen noted, they seem to level much faster if you give them loads of cards when they're level zero) and combining them while trying to pick up some more Super Rares. Back at the point where I'm sucking in KOTR because all my strongest cards were picked up after I entered the tournament though, that's another pretty dumb feature of it.

So, just started tonight, and after 300 matches, I'm at:

280W 20L

Rare Pro Undertaker Lvl 15

Rare Undertaker Lvl 20

Super Rare Mr. McMahon Lvl 18

Super Rare Pro Del Rio Lvl 17

Super Rare Nikki Lvl 18

I also noticed when I fully maxed out the level of my Rare Undertaker (at level 20), you couldn't feed him to another card to train, which is what I wanted to do when I got a rare John Cena. I even tried feeding him to any of the other cards that didn't have a max level of 20 and no dice. Anyone else notice this?

Also, do your guys' batteries deplete like mad when you play this game? I stopped at 300 exhibition games, then when I went back to my home screen my battery was at 16%, when it was like at 80% when I started.

I have one Super Rare. After about 500 matches, I have gotten one Super Rare card.

I've gotten six Rare Darren Youngs, though.

Also, who has better top states among the Rare women: AJ, Eva Marie, or Nattie? I've got Nattie to 20 but I get the feeling she's not the horse I should've backed.

I stick with AJ because favoritism but oddly Eva cards seem to be the best until you can get SR Naomi or Cameron.

SR Naomi and Cameron keep murderlizing me. I need to get some fucking super rares up in. Mysterio is my only one and he's already outclassed by the three Rare Pros (Rocky, Yoko, and Goldust).

My Level 20 Rare Eva has 101, 104, 123, 117. She's probably the best.

It seems like every time my Level 20 Rare Nattie meets a Level 20 Rare Eva, she loses. I think I'm going to have to suck it up and put Nattie out to pasture. :crying:

Combined my ADR's and finally combined all my rare's that I had no use for for the sake of the catalogue and fed them to him at his new level 0. He lept up 20 levels and got like 60-66 points in each category.

And that put me into the rather colourful 'Ultra Rare' rank so here's hoping...

Got an UR WWE Universe card, a whopping 30 to Charisma.

My Pro Rare Eva Marie currently has stats of 138, 140, 166, 159. I win every time unless I have to face a Super Rare Naomi or Cameron. I've beaten them on a couple occasions, but tend to lose so that sucks.

My most powerful card is Pro Rare Curt Hennig with stats of 162, 171, 173, 178... so that's nice. I also have 5 SRs: Brock, Jake, 2 x Del Rio and Big Show.