WWE Supercard

Nikki

Pro Rares that have been leveled to 20 before being combined seem to be better than non-Pro Super Rares. I actually booted SR Rey because his Speed (a.k.a. the whole point of his presence on the team) was being lapped by Pro Rare Goldust.

Yeah, I have a Rare Pro Rey where both cards weren't even maxed out before I combined them, but he's better than any of my maxed out Super Rares.

Just combined two level 20 SR Roman Reigns (thanks KOTR)... I expect him to be a beast.

All depends on the style being judged and the card it's up against really.

That's pretty much the game.

Some people don't get this, I saw someone on another forum complaining that Darren Young shouldn't be beating Stone Cold.

• Like 1

Hmm, something seems to have gone wrong, I'm 0-6 in my latest KotR.

Which is surprising since I'm at SR tier with

Lv18 SR Ultimate Warrior

Lv17 SR Big Show

Lv 20 R Stone Cold

Lv 8 R Pro Rusev made from two combined Lv20 Rusev's

Lv 0 R Pro AJ made from two combined Lv20 AJ's.

Mind you, the player in 12th as an Epic Daniel Bryan as their avatar, so maybe there is some gamesmanship going on.

I did face a team that was Super Rare, Rare, Uncommon and Common Tyson Kidd.

I can only assume that was the actual Tyson Kidd.

• Like 3

One thing I've noticed is that if you find the people whose handles are named after wrestlers, you'll almost always win exhibition. I don't know if it's because these are uncreative simps or if Finlay is just really bad at freemium tappy card games.

One thing I've noticed is that if you find the people whose handles are named after wrestlers, you'll almost always win exhibition. I don't know if it's because these are uncreative simps or if Finlay is just really bad at freemium tappy card games.

I annihilated both 'BROCK OGAN' and 'CM Pepsi'.

I won my first KOTR last night. Was all excited to find out what 2 Super Rare cards I won... Both were Jerichos. So I'll be leveling them up to combine and hopefully they'll be dominant. I need a few more cards to feed to my Rare Pro Eva Marie so I can level her up before I do another KOTR. They take forever but they seem like the way to get more Super Rares.

I annihilated both 'BROCK OGAN' and 'CM Pepsi'.

Trounced both THE UNDERTAKAH (Obviously Teddy Long with some extra time on his hands) and TM Punk

Got a Super Rare Ultimate Warrior for my KOTR efforts, Quickly rose to being Captain of my team.

200-19

SR - Ultimate Warrior (Lvl 7)

R - Daniel Bryan (Lvl 20)

R - Dean Ambrose (Lvl 20)

R - Big Show (Lvl 19)

R - Eva Marie (Lvl 0)

Got another rare Big Show that i'll start training up as soon as the first one hits level 20 - Excited to see how the super mega rare pro edition turns out.

Edited by Slogger

Now that I'm in Super Rare ++ you can pretty clearly see the people who gave the game money because they all have like a 24-40 record and one GOLD RYBACK accompanied by a bunch of scrubs who haven't been trained at all.

• Like 2

Just seen a super ultra rare Cesaro who is Marc Mero black like Tyson Kidd.

And, as if by magic, the game gives me the black Tyson Kidd SR card moments later. I thought this game was reading my posts before with the ADR cards but now it's confirmed. Feel bad that I'm now at the stage where I'm getting a SR that's surplus to requirements.

If any of you doubt the power of leveling to max and then combining, know that my Level 25 Pro Rare Rocky is now handling pretty much everyone's Level 25 Super Rare anything.

Hell, my Pro Rare Yoko was able to beat a Level 25 Yoko in a Toughness battle without any buffs. At mid-level.