WWE Supercard

Nikki

I can't wait to finish my KOTR because I have this lvl 20 Rare Undertaker and lvl 25 Super Rare Mr. Machon just waiting to be combined with their doubles, which are stuck in the tournament. Not being able to combine them during KOTR is dumb :angry:

Now I'm just busy leveling up other super rares so that I can combine them and turn them into super rare pros. My team is just running roughshod through everybody. Need another super rare Diva soon, though, or something better at least for when I go into ultra rare.

I've just clinched a spot in the finals of my first KOTR! :w00t:

The prize will be TWO RARES. :mellow:

Yeah, they award prizes based on the tier you were when entered the tournament rather than the tier you are now. <_<

Finished runner up in the KOTR again. Which I don't mind since I have all the Rare Support cards now anyway. Fingers crossed I get a SR Diva pair out of it, since I have SR Pro (full combo) Lesnar, Del Rio and Big Show rocking my team now.

My Super Rare Ryback pair disappoints me.

• Like 2

Finished runner up in the KOTR again. Which I don't mind since I have all the Rare Support cards now anyway. Fingers crossed I get a SR Diva pair out of it, since I have SR Pro (full combo) Lesnar, Del Rio and Big Show rocking my team now.

My Super Rare Ryback pair disappoints me.

The KOTR winnings come in pairs?

Breezed into the actual tournament thank god, hopefully I'll get a good pair when I win the damn thing. Just got a second SR ADR so going on a grinding streak so I can level him up before combining him with my other one.

You really have to get lucky and hope that the qualifying doesn't end as you go to sleep. That's the second time it's happened to me now.

The quarter finals for this tournament start at 6am. WHY WOULD I WAKE UP AT THAT TIME? It's just a time zone lottery, basically :(

My tournament bracket started at like 4AM so after finishing top of the qualifying I made it to the semi finals in which everyone had no stamina and got a rare Triple H.

In my 2nd KOTR, I am doing pretty awful, but as long as I make it to the tournament bracket it should be alright.

Also...All I want is a rare diva. I am getting annoyed at facing either a super rare AJ Lee or super rare Eva Marie :(

The lack of a Rare Diva is killing me.

My Exhibition deck is now in Super Rare + territory, and I am getting fucking murdered. I am rolling with SR Andre, SR Cody, Rare Pro Hogan, Rare Pro Steamboat, and an Uncommon Pro Summer Rae that I combined before I knew about leveling them. Everyone I am facing is busting out at least 3 Super Rare's on me, and them just smashing my Summer Rae all to shit. Not to mention that the only cards I have left to use for leveling are my other Rares and I hesitate to use those.

Oh, I also got a Super Rare Jimmy Uso as my KOTR reward after going out in the first round, and it isn't even as good as my lvl 5 Rare Yokozuna.

UGGGGH. So Frustrating!!!