WWE Supercard

Nikki

WELCOME TO THE TEAM ULTRA RARE BATISTA I LOVE YOU

I got one of them too but haven't touched him yet as I amassing training fodder. Is that whole 'Do all your training at level 0' thing actually a thing caus, yeah, maybe I can get a bunch of junk rares or something.

And on the KotR front, I won my last won and then started another, using better cards this time but not changing ranks and started out like 1-4 and then didn't touch the game all day so now it's like 2-22 or something. :shifty: I get the annoyances with it and all but I find just ignoring it outright a bit odd since you get all the tools to play it, I assume you're getting the boost cards hand over fist as I do and stamina ones too. Though, I've found I barely got any energy cards this evening.

I fed about 60 cards at once to a level 0 Super Rare and it got him up to Level 19. That included some rare pros, rare supports, and a lot of uncommons. I know one basic common is enough to get from Level 0 to Level 1, so I doubt feeding them all at once makes a big difference.

Something I wondered, and I'm only basing this on having seen Summerslam and RAW as of now, for all people complain about WWE pushing the Network, the app etc etc, they haven't mentioned this. Maybe it's more 2K's baby and WWE doesn't really get a cut outside of a license fee so they don't give a shit?

I mean, even those John Cena and Rock games got passing mentions or mid match on screen graphics.

Finally got into the game. I started with a common Natalya card and trained her so heavily that when I eventually started getting Uncommon female cards she was still stronger than them. Eventually I got an uncommon Natalya which was 5 points worse in each category. Still, I trained that up because there's more scope for improvement.

I'm at 56-6. Got my first Super Rare a little while back - RVD. It means I've now got a team of Super Rare RVD, Rare (Pro) Yokozuna, Rare Rusev, Rare Fandango and Uncommon Natalya.

My glory days were when I had Uncommon Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and Kofi Kingston in the team. Huge charisma and speed. Thing is, you've got to follow the cards you're given.

Currently running with...

Super Rare Big Show Pro Lvl. 21

Super Rare Bray Wyatt Pro Lvl. 30

Ultra Rare Bray Wyatt Lvl. 30

Rare The Rock Pro Lvl. 25

Rare Eva Marie Pro Lvl. 25

I also have a Super Rare Eva and Super Rare Chris Jericho that I plan on using to replace the last few spots. Not sure if my Jericho will compare at Lvl. 25 until I make him a pro, though. Same with Eva.

People have got to be using jailbroken iPhones or rooted Androids or whatever that allows you to get IAP stuff for free, I refuse to believe someone would spend £100 on this shit.