WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm getting stomped in my latest King of the Ring. 3-5 and I lost a 3-0 match with 3 of my 5 main cards fully energized and my best backup in. I'm going to need a lot of energy cards to even make the tournament. Where I will promptly be conquered by the 8-0 Brock Lesnar.

Woke up to find out that I had been crowned KoTR which was a nice surprise. I won a pair of Jey Usos which is fine as they'll help me move up to the UR+. More importantly, I was able to combine my fully trained ADRs and then feed the subsequent card the majority of my other cards to raise it to level 24.

At 999 matches, now, my record is 931-68. Team is now:

SR lvl 25 Big Show

SR Pro lvl 14 Batista

SR lvl 25 Mr. McMahon

SR Pro lvl 30 Del Rio

SR lvl 25 Nikki Bella

My Batista was combined with both at level 25, so hopefully when it hits level 30 it's going to be a beast. I also have another level 25 Mr. McMahon waiting in the wings to combine with the one I'm using (but is stuck in KOTR), and two level 20 Rare Undertakers that I can't combine for the same reason. Building up my other rares now, waiting to get another super rare so I can build it up.

I've got two rare Hulk Hogans and two SR Del Rios just waiting to be combined once this KOTR ends.

I also acquired a Super Rare Batista earlier, so that was useful.

My team now consists of:

Pro R Curt Hennig (Lvl 20)

SR Brock Lesnar (Lvl 25)

Pro R R-Truth (Lvl 15)

SR Alberto Del Rio (Lvl 25)

Pro R Eva Marie (Lvl 15)

I have plenty of other Super Rares, but my pro rares are currently more powerful so they're still in my team.

Not wishing to sound like a broken record here or nothing but I just received SR ADR's number 4 and 5. :facepalm: Can I make a pro-pro? :shifty:

And on the subject of people buying their way through the game, I actually came up against someone with a 0-0 record with 2 epic cards on their team. I think I actually lost too because one of the two was a diva card that whooped my Naomi.

Semi finals of my latest KotR now. Up against the 6th seed so hopefully I can do a better job than the last guy they faced. I want my pair of prizes!

Am at something of an impasse now as I don't really have too much to upgrade ATM other than maybe doing a Rare Rey Pro or building up two Natties to 20 and doing pro there. Wouldn't mind getting a duplicate Andre or Batista as a prize or another rare Big Show. Up to 1318-173 now in Exhibition, been picking up more losses as of late with people having the odd Legendary card, that goddamn Pro SR Vince with like 350 charisma or Pro diva that pips my Naomi.

EDIT: An earlier version of this post included me erroniously announcing the fact that I had received SR ADR #6. At the time this wasn't true but has since come to pass, as well as SR ADR #7. Got both back to back. I'm gonna avoid any lightning storms that might come around, lest I get struck by them.

The one thing that bugs me about the game is the randomness of the cards you receive. It makes sense that you can't have people picking their cards for every exhibition match you win, but it sucks when you've reached a level in the game and you haven't received a single diva card above uncommon. Battles are tough because although I've got a pro Super Rare Zach Ryder and other great cards, I'm almost always guaranteed to lose my Diva's match because I haven't had the benefit of randomly being given a higher Divas card. I think some sort of option in the game for players to have an option to chose a card (or at least, a type of card) should exist.

• Like 1

Battles are tough because although I've got a pro Super Rare Zach Ryder and other great cards, I'm almost always guaranteed to lose my Diva's match because I haven't had the benefit of randomly being given a higher.

What are the stats of that Ryder? I will either build him up or my first ultra rare that i just drew, which was .... Hulk Hogan.

Is there any way to delete the team you've got in a KOTR that you haven't begun yet? It's annoying because I want to use some cards to train others but I can't because they're in KOTR mode :|