WWE Supercard

Nikki

10 cards and 4 support.

Gazz is right. For some reason, I forgot about the Diva cards.

Sexist pig.

The problem with King of the Ring tournaments is that they are so long and it occupies people I want to combine. I've got two maxed out rare Kofi's who I want to combine, but I gotta wait another day before this damn KOTR is over.

You are. The pool of players is probably not very large and when you play thousands of games like some people (*cough* Kats *cough), you are bound to repeat some players.

My biggest nitpick is probably the way it forces you to play out the third round of a match even if someone's 2-0 up and can't be caught, just a timewaster.

If you want to train someone as quickly as possible, you should give them all their training when they are at level 0, because all their cards will train them at the speed as if they were level 0, even after they level up... if you get me. For example, I gave my SR Big Show a couple of rare cards and some uncommons and got him to level 17 in one load of training cards.

Wait you can make rares into pros? Also, I didn't know if you combined two super rares the level goes back to zero . that's dumb.

Also, why do some cards say in use when I'm not using them? Not even for my champion. I'm trying to get rid of this rare Xavier I have that I put him as my champ because he was my first rare, but now it keeps on saying he's in use and I can't train him into other cards.

EDIT: Both these problems are connected by the way. Because I combined my level 15 super rare Del Rio with a brand new one, he fell to level zero. I then had to feed my level 15 Bryan to him to get ADR to level 13. I actually wanted to use Xavier for that.

Edited by Benkid

Ben your post shows you are clueless.

You combined two cards. They will make a card who goes back to level 0, but at the same time has better stats and more levels to gain.

As far as card you cant use check King of the Ring he will be on your team. Maybe try changing him off your champ if he isnt on your team as that might stop em from being used as well.

Good day today for the old prizes, SR Second Wind and then a SR Batista. On the very next card I chose I got a Rare the DEMON Kane so yeah, not too shabby. Plus Batista is a down arrow so he can team with Austin. 5-1 on my latest KotR thus far and once I've got Batista levelled up to a decent degree, I can combine my ADR's and get him ever better.