WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got a warning I'm at 90% of my data plan through playing at work.

I've got two rare AJ's, once they're trained and combined, she will destroy everyone.

So should you level them up first and then combine them? I have no idea how the combining thing works. I combined two common Mark Henries and kind of wish I hadn't now.

I'm at like 16-4ish led by rare Del Rio and Natalya.

At common it doesn't really matter, your whole deck will probably be at least uncommon before your 100th game. Putting the effort into maxing two cards, pairing them, and maxing them again isn't really worth it until rare. Building your rare Natalya is probably the best move, because she'll be a staple of your team for a long time.

It happens, from what I can tell your level increases based on a combination of your cards ranks, levels, type (pro) and wins. Found that last one out when I went from Super Rare+ to Super Rare++ after winning a game, without leveling any cards or anything post-match.

I guess it's in place to help out anyone unlucky enough to never get the cards they need.

Just as I got enough for my second Summer Rae to become fully leveled and combine them into a pro uncommon Summer Rae, I score a rare AJ Lee, what a good form of luck, I got two good divas to power now. Going to definitley power up Summer though first, then again I also have to do both my Sheamus as well for rare level to make a rare pro sheamus, so who knows if I will even get to get Summer up to level 20. Currently my team stands as

Super Rare Ultimate Warrior Level 12

Rare HBK Level 11

Rare Ricky Steamboat level 17

Rare Sheamus level 15

Uncommon pro Summer Rae level 2