WWE Supercard

Nikki

Am I crazy for wanting to sacrifice better cards to rank up an Uncommon Pro Bo Dallas, simply because I know he doesn't appear in higher tiers and I really like the guy?

A little. But if you rank up two non-pros to max, combine them, then rank the pro up again, you'll end up with a really good card. My Rare Lv. 9 Pro Khali is on par with my Lv. 20 Super Rare Mark Henry, and Khalis got a lot more levels to gain then Henry. Until I get a pair.

I pulled a Super Rare Million Dollar Ted Dibiase. I believe it was the first card I got after I got my deck to Super Rare level in Exhibition mode and haven't got another since.

Team is now 129-19

Rare Edge (Left)

Rare Bray Wyatt (Right)

Pro Lvl 14 Uncommon Steve Austin (Up)

Super Rare Ted Dibiase (Down)

Pro Lvl 17 Uncommon Natayla

I'm up to 118-13 now, my squad is:

Super Rare Jack Swagger

Rare Kofi Kingston

Rare Hulk Hogan

Rare Daniel Bryan

Rare AJ

All level eight at the moment. Kofi can tag with both Hogan and Bryan so I usually save him for that. And yeah, most people don't seem to bother with their Diva cards so Rare AJ generally destroys them.

Still not up to Super Rare + but hoping to get there soon. Stupidly entered KOTR and now am lumbered with a bunch of Uncommons I have no use for. Next time I'm going to level the fuck out of my squad and be just at the lowest level of a new tier before entering, it's the only way to do it and still be worth playing Exhibition with how long it takes. Plus I keep drawing Energy cards I don't have room for :(

Also after looking at the card catalogue for like the first time, I'm left with the maddening riddle of why the hell the only Wyatt Family member with a Legendary card is Rowan.

333 Wins, 29 Losses and my only Super Rare is a Manager card! Much sadness. I thought maybe I needed to get to Super Rare+ before I had a chance, but seems like you guys have managed to find a few without being at that level.

Current team is...

Lvl. 19 Rare Great Khali

Lvl. 19 Rare Edge

Lvl. 18 Rare Shawn Michaels

Lvl. 18 Rare The Rock

Lvl. 10 Uncommon Eva Marie

Super Rare Manager and Briefcase are my power ups.

I've yet to see a single diva card above uncommon in my picks!

Wow, literally two matches after and I get a super rare Brock Lesnar :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Super Rare Brock Lesnar Buddies!

• Like 2