WWE Supercard

Nikki

I love it. Been playing it a LOT since it came out.

Team ATM is:

Super Rare Pro Vince McMahon

Super Rare Triple H (max)

Super Rare Kofi (max)

Super Rare Big Show (max)

Rare Pro Eva Marie (max)

I've got a pair of Super Rare Brock Lesnars from a KOTR and another Super Rare Big Show ATM. I'm waiting for them all to be at least close to max level though, since it seems the higher levelled they are when you combine them the better, if anyone else has noticed that?

In a King of the Ring. Currently at 11-2 because it started late in the evening and I was up until 2am, at which point I used all my energy cards left and that gave me a bunch of wins overnight. Picked up a second loss just after I woke up, though, so I'm going to have to grind as everyone else gets their shit together.

Irritatingly, I now have a second rare Miz (who replaced Cena in my starting lineup) but I can't make a pro one because of KotR.

I'm doing shit in my second KotR, only partly down to being asleep at the time. I guess I'm coming up against all the SR stacked teams now and I just can't get one. A duplicated rare would do now for Rock, Show or Wyatt so I could pro them.

Think I'm going to build up a speed guy, got Ziggler, Rey and Goldust to choose from. Though, I'm betting I'd probably get one to 15, 20 and then I'd get a super rare to replace them. :shifty:

I ended my first KOTR as 43-2, then ended up as runner up because I didn't realise if both semi finals ended in 2-0 victories it just skipped game 3 and you had the final (I had a game 3 in the quarter despite winning 2-0), so I had my reserves out for the first match.

43-2

.... oh god.

TBH, I was one of like three people with more than 1 SR in their team I think.

My exhibition win rate is 91% <_< I won't say how many matches total because it's almost embarrassing :P

No, the "oh god" was that there were 45 matches. I've only had 14.

I just 3-0ed some guy who led off with a Super Rare Cody but then threw out Big John Studd to back him up. dude also needs to level up his diva, my pro uncommon AJ should probably lose to his rare AJ but she didn't cause I am smort.

Step up your game, Ellis.

Edited by SeanDCouturier

I made the mistake of downloading this. How addicting.

Is there a reason why I can only train certain wrestlers with another? Like I tried using Cesaro to train HBK, but it wouldn't let me. But it did let me use a Jericho to train him.

I'm 20-2 so far.

Are you sure it didn't train or it just didn't give enough XP to level the card up?