WWE Supercard

Nikki

I made the mistake of downloading this. How addicting.

Is there a reason why I can only train certain wrestlers with another? Like I tried using Cesaro to train HBK, but it wouldn't let me. But it did let me use a Jericho to train him.

I'm 20-2 so far.

Are you sure it didn't train or it just didn't give enough XP to level the card up?

It didn't even give me the option when I tried to highlight the player I wanted to get rid of/help train.

Go to King Of The Ring below exhibition, it's a 2-3 day long tournament where you have to manage stamina and other things.

There's a good chance that your first few acquisitions automatically went into the bench slots and you'll have to remove them to use them - even if you aren't in a KOTR tournament presently.

• Like 1

Go to King Of The Ring below exhibition, it's a 2-3 day long tournament where you have to manage stamina and other things.

There's a good chance that your first few acquisitions automatically went into the bench slots and you'll have to remove them to use them - even if you aren't in a KOTR tournament presently.

Ah, ok. That's it. I hadn't even clicked on King of the Ring, but they picked the five guys I couldn't train with. Thanks guys.

*FINALLY* my King of the Ring run is finished. I clearly entered it far too early when I didn't really know what I was doing (and my team was just a bunch of Uncommon cards)...and I ended 10-35. I get an Uncommon John Cena as my reward for entering. Whoop-di-fucking-doo.

Yeah. Not re-entering one of those in a hurry.

Exhibition team is 66-16 so far, with the following line-up:

Super Rare Bad News Barrett

Rare Cody Rhodes

Rare Chris Jericho

Rare Ultimate Warrior

Uncommon AJ Lee

I got my KoTR team up to Super Rare which is sweet because if I advance past the group stage I'm guaranteed a Super Rare card and we all know they're a bitch to get a hold of.

I've gotten a second Alberto Del Rio super rare and a second Andre The Giant super rare which I'm in the process of leveling up so I can combine them into super rare pro's. Ultra Rare is getting closer and closer.

I got my KoTR team up to Super Rare which is sweet because if I advance past the group stage I'm guaranteed a Super Rare card and we all know they're a bitch to get a hold of.

I've gotten a second Alberto Del Rio super rare and a second Andre The Giant super rare which I'm in the process of leveling up so I can combine them into super rare pro's. Ultra Rare is getting closer and closer.

Is leveling them up required and/or advised before combining them into Pros?

Is leveling them up required and/or advised before combining them into Pros?

It's not required, but I think you get better stats if you combine two max level guys.

R - Santino Marella (First Card I go)

UC - Undertaker

UC - Dean Ambrose

UC - Batista

C - Tamina (Pro)

8-1 but I can see that number going up a bit tonight.

Santino, Taker and Tamina were part of my starter deck with Taker and Santino being an oddly effective tag team for some reason.

Up to 100-9 now, Waiting for KOTR to end to clean out all my commons and most of my Uncommons.

26-9 (4th) in KOTR with 10 matches to go until Finals.

R - Dean Ambrose (Lvl 20)

R - Daniel Bryan (Lvl 9)

R - Santino Marella

R - The Miz

R - Eva Marie (Rare or Super Rare AJ cannon come quick enough) >_>

Only Super Rare card I have is a Ladder :(

I made the actual tournament for KOTR but between sleep and going to the match went out in the first round, clearly the way to win is to be very jammy with the timing and/or to have absolutely nothing else to do with your life...

Fluked a rare Ricky Steamboat as my prize though so he's Pro now.

I'm assuming they're going to add more cards in a new update at some point or some of the later levels have really odd cards: to note, Erick Rowan is a Legendary + Epic card when Bray and Luke Harper are nowhere to be seen.

Edit: I do love the people who quite clearly bought an epic card or something straight off but are so easy to beat when you get past that one card :P