WWE Supercard

Nikki

I need a seond rare AJ.Then again right now I'm building up my Rare Pro Rollins to 25 and my two rare Rocks so I can combine them, I wouldn't have much to give either AJ.

Decided to start my "second line" for the game.

UC Pro Bray Wyatt >

R Rey Mysterio >

R Edge <

R Xavier Woods >

R Justin Gabriel >

R Eva Marie/R Natalya

Really need a blue guy facing left, dangit.

EDIT: Jey Uso >, Great Khali >. Really need that left. Bleh.

EDIT #2: R-Truth with the blue left will work, heck yes. Bray Wyatt into the starting lineup, Warrior gets relegated back.

Edited by Carparama

Currently at 166-40

My current Exhibition team:

Uncommon Pro Summer Rae Lvl 2

Rare Dolph Ziggler Lvl 10

Rare Yokozuna Lvl 7

Super Rare Cody Rhodes Lvl 6

Super Rare Andre the Giant Lvl 6

The reason the levels on my guys are so low is that I have been pouring all of my training into 2 Rare Ricky Steamboats who are currently at Lvl 18 and 17 respectively. When I combine them, they should become pretty fucking awesome! (Now that I think about it, I should probably replace Yoko and Ziggler with them until they are ready!!)

I have a pair of Rare Dean Ambrose's in waiting that will likely get the same treatment once Ricky is done.

Just started my second KOTR, this one at Super Rare. I have 5 energy things and 4 boosts built up to use, so we'll see how that goes.

If I were to look at my record and figure out the percentage of my total that I've won, what would the equation I need be?

So if my record was 510 W, 103 L then I win 83% of the time?

It could be kinda neat to see who has the highest in the thread.

Edited by Kirkland

I have a bit smaller sample size, but a 280-21 record comes out to a 93% winning percentage.

I just landed my second rare Eva Marie so I'm leveling them both up before I combine them. They are in the 14/13 range right now. Otherwise my roster looks like this.

UR lvl 11 Tyson Kidd \/
Rare pro lvl 9 John Cena >
Rare pro lvl 6 Cody Rhodes \/
Rare LVL 12 Damien Sandow /\
Rare lvl 14 Eva Marie

I'm 150-31. A little over 82%. (that's 70-11 since I last posted...On FIYA~!...okay, it's only a little better.)

I was combining my double-up commons and feeding them to my uncommon pro Kane to see what would happen if I fed a max uncommon pro to a rare. When I saw earlier how it works I know I should have left them split. In any event I maxed him out and fed him to Bray Wyatt, It jumped straight to a level 17 and 7/8ths Bray, +26 to +28 across the board. I'm now levelling up two seperate Tyson Kidds by just feeding them ALL my common wrestlers and duplicate common supports (given that I have rare and uncommon supports I dunno why I keep my common supports, but just in case) and then i'll combine the two Tysons and then max out the pro...then feed that to whoever I have available at the time just to see what happens there. It's a bit grindy, but I eagerly anticipate the STAT BLOWOUT that will be sure to follow.

"Man, it sure does suck that I didn't make the KotR final and get two cards. But oh well, one Super Rare is still good. Wonder who I'll get..."

14943127286_f5824cda0c.jpg

tumblr_mdgjnqT3fB1ruc899.gif

I think WWE/2K needs to look up "Super-Rare" because I don't think it means what they think it means.

• Like 1