<> Boost

^v Boost

<< Neutral

>> Neutral

vv Neutral

^^ Neutral

v> or v< Negative Boost

^> or ^< Negative Boost

EDIT: removed all references to Buff to avoid unnecessary Buff Bagwelling.

Hmm I had always done complimentary, not opposites until I noticed.

Well I just got super rare andre :D

Thought I was safe from it...I just got my own Super Rare ADR. Team now is Super Rare Warrior, Super Rare Andre, Super Rare ADR, Rare Pro Sheamus and Uncommon Pro Summer Rae

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

I got a SR Bigshow but the only thing on my team he might be better than is SR Miz. I think I might level him up because I'm just getting tired of looking at Miz's smug face.

Super Rare Andre is the best SR, I think, because he's the only Super Rare that can always defeat my Super Rare Pro ADR.

Also, Super Rare Vince is the best because his Charisma is like lightyears ahead of every one else and every Charisma battle is like a piece of cake from then on.

Only *just* broke into the Super Rare+ tier, with the following team:

Rare Shawn Michaels Lv 20

Rare Stone Cold Steve Austin Lv 11

Rare Chris Jericho Lv 12 (got another rare Y2J to turn this guy Pro once levelled more)

Super Rare Bad News Barrett Lv 16

Uncommon Pro AJ Lee Lv 7

Still waiting for that elusive second Super Rare...

My Level 20 Rare Eva has 101, 104, 123, 117. She's probably the best.

My level 0 Rare Pro AJ has 108, 112, 127, 129.

By level 25 she'll be Brock Lesnar in tiny jean shorts.

My team is now:

Level 24 Pro SR Cesaro

Level 30 Pro SR Vince McMahon

Level 25 SR ADR

Level 25 SR Big Show

Level 25 SR AJ

I have a rare Eva Marie (who is too powerful whenever I play against her) waiting to be leveled up and hopefully made pro at some point. Just got into the purple category, which I think is ultra rare. Also started my second king of the ring and I'm breezing through qualification with a 26-2 record. As for my exhibition record, that's 780-95.

Just started my first KOTR, and oh my, there are 45 QUALIFYING MATCHES? What the fuck. This is going to take like 2 days! Sorcery!

I got a SR Batista, but I'm contemplating feeding him to someone else just because of my rule that I will only play with blue arrow cards, because that way I never suffer a penalty. It's helped me like mad, I have a 92.2% winning percentage over 500 matches because of it.

my rule that I will only play with blue arrow cards, because that way I never suffer a penalty.

I have two pairs of complementing cards so that I can almost always get a bonus (HBK and Y2J = blue left/right; Barrett and Austin = yellow up/down). On the rare occasions where I have to pick a Tag Team in the 3rd round and have already used one of each pair...I've usually already won anyway. :shifty:

Actually right now I could probably attribute over half of my losses to Rare Eva Marie cards. Because, you know, fuck them.

Any time the game would like to hand me a Rare Diva card, that would be super...

So after complaining all day yesterday about only having one Super Rare, last night I drew SR Batista and SR Big Show right in a row. Neither is on my team yet, but it did bump me up to SR++.

Team is Rare Pro Goldust, Rocky, Yoko, and Austin along with Pro Eva Marie. I really need something better for the Diva slot. I also really need a rare Power boost card because I keep getting killed by everyone's SR Del Rios. <_<

Pro Rares that have been leveled to 20 before being combined seem to be better than non-Pro Super Rares. I actually booted SR Rey because his Speed (a.k.a. the whole point of his presence on the team) was being lapped by Pro Rare Goldust.