WWE Supercard

Nikki

2 x Level 20 Rare Steve Austin - POW 121 TGH 132 SPD 105 CHR 147

Pro - 133 (+12) 145 (+13) 116 (+11) 162 (+15)

Not too shabby.

That leaves my team at

710/130

SR ADR - Level 25

SR ADR - Level 25

R The Rock - Level 20

R P Austin - Level 4

SR Naomi - Level 25

R 2x4/R Second Wind

Also, just another Ryback and Yokozuna away from completing uncommon and am about to head into the KotR tournament after finishing 3rd. Gonna see if I can power through to the final and get the double SR. Ooh, and upgrading Austin just got me into Super Rare++.

Also got into Super Rare++.

I got two rare Eva Maries, levelled them up to level 20 and combined them. My Eva never loses!

I also have two rare Curt Hennigs that I'm building up right now, so I should have another OP member of my team which currently consists of:

SR Jake Roberts (Level 25)

R Pro R-Truth (Level 13)

SR Alberto Del Rio (Level 20)

R Pro Eva Marie (Level 14)

R The Rock (Level 20)

They're in order of best to worst, of course.

Any particular reason why you don't upgrade SR ADR?

My only other real option ATM is bringing back in Big Show who ADR is way better than in every capacity. Might do it when the KotR is over and I can combine two Level 20 Cesaros.

Always fun to go up against the guys with a 30-10 W/L that're already in Super Rare++.

Oh, you've played 40 games? I wish I'd gotten an Epic Daniel Bryan and Ultra Rare Mark Henry in my first few wins too. :(

On the plus side, fuck me, looking at the prices, that's like £40 for those two cards!

I haven't even looked at the pricing but it's always confused me from the prize screen. Like, 1 pick is 50 'credits'. 1 pick? The thing you can get within about 30 seconds of playing? What's the point in paying?

looking like I"m going to be ending KotR Qualifying at 40-5, which is good enough for second going into the knockout stages. But then I'm resting all my starters in this final match because it doesn't matter. Trying to get a fifth energy card ready for the quarterfinals and level my guys up some more in anticipation.

Exhibition Team, which will almost certainly change once KotR is finally over, is:

Lvl. 7 Pro Rare Mysterio

Lvl. 20 Rare Kane

Lvl. 20 Rare Undertaker

Lvl. 10 Super Rare ADR (one of a billion, it seems)

Lv. 13 Super Rare Cameron

388-21, because I'm starting to run into the teams that also have more than one Super Rare.

Just downloaded this about 2 hours ago. 44-4 and I just scored my first SR Xavier Woods. Welcome to the team!! Right now my team is

SR Xavier Woods

R Triple H (LV 6)

R Big John Studd (My First Card LV 4 who has been a beast)

R Jack Swagger (LV 3)

UC Pro AJ Lee (LV 5)

Woods just replaced a R Christian on the team and Studd and Swagger have been a monster Tag Team.

Just downloaded this about 2 hours ago. 44-4 and I just scored my first SR Xavier Woods. Welcome to the team!! Right now my team is

SR Xavier Woods

R Triple H (LV 6)

R Big John Studd (My First Card LV 4 who has been a beast)

R Jack Swagger (LV 3)

UC Pro AJ Lee (LV 5)

Woods just replaced a R Christian on the team and Studd and Swagger have been a monster Tag Team.

You've got a super rare after less than 50 matches?!

All right, just won match #100 (now at 100-16) and the team is

Rare ADR level 7

Rare Goldust level 6

Rare Yoko level 6

Super Rare Rey level 7

Rare Natalya level 14

Most of my Common Zack Ryders (I have gotten ALL of the Common Zack Ryders) are getting fed to Nattie. I'd really like a Super Rare woman but so it goes.

I don't know why I like this game so much but I do.