WWE Supercard

Nikki

My team is looking good right now.

cQLYidx.png

If I get a Super Rare then one of DX is going to the KOTR deck. Speaking of KOTR I'm 2nd in the standings on mine. It's in the Quarter Finals right now.

FINALLY got a SR ADR. Would have been nice to get before I had put a bunch of levels into Xavier Woods in an attempt to try the old 'Double level 20, Pro' thing but hey, nice to have another SR at last.

I got a Super Rare Del Rio too, which was serendipitous since he was my first Rare too. I immediately slotted him in my line up as team captain after leveling him up by feeding him literally like 60 Commons and Uncommons, a bunch of them pros <_<

After 234 matches, finally got my first common Kane and only need to get another to complete my catalog of commons. Just got to the KOTR bracket with all my uncommon cards from two days ago and it's best 2 out of three. This is going to take forever, but advanced as the four seed. Just have to pay attention and I should move through the bracket.

Yeah, so I've just done some testing. I had 4 Common Fandango's, so did one Pro with just two Lv. 0's, then did one Pro with two Lv. 2's. The with the Lv. 2's has stats two higher across the board. So I imagine if you did it with fully levelled Super Rare's, you're due a really strong card.

I lucked into a Super Rare ADR! He and the Rare Rey have joined the team, forcing out Mark Henry (who's been in my team since nearly the beginning so that was bittersweet) and Miz until this KOTR ends and I can make him Pro.

Presently 16-2 in KOTR, about to face the guy in second.

I am so unduly annoyed that my one Super Rare is what (to me) is a 'new' wrestler (Barrett), because he sits there with better stats than Shawn Michaels, the Ultimate Warrior or Stone Cold Steve Austin and it's not right god damn it.

I've given up on the divas because, looking at the catalogue, the only good choice is Stephanie and she doesn't appear lower than Epic level. <_<

Yeah, so I've just done some testing. I had 4 Common Fandango's, so did one Pro with just two Lv. 0's, then did one Pro with two Lv. 2's. The with the Lv. 2's has stats two higher across the board. So I imagine if you did it with fully levelled Super Rare's, you're due a really strong card.

That's probably just due to cards transferring XP, though. Only tangible benefit I've seen level wise from pros is that their max is five levels higher.

Yep. I paired two Level 20 Rare Khali's, and at Level 12, he's almost as good as a maxed Super Rare Mark Henry. Tried pairing a Level 20 Rare Kofi with a Level 0 Rare Kofi, and his stats actually came out worse then he was at at Level 20 (though still much better than combining two level 0s).

You do. I had two Lv 20 Rare Rusev's

Before

121, 119, 105, 110

After

133, 131, 116, 121 and 25 levels of potential improvement.

...Did everyone get a super rare ADR today? I got one too!

My team right now:

SR Jake Roberts (Level 25)

R Hulk Hogan (Level 20)

SR Alberto Del Rio (Level 10)

R Rock (Level 20)

R Natalya (Level 13)

My Super Rare Tyson Kidd is serving me well currently. I can use him solo in everything except for speed, where I'll use my rare Shawn Micheals. The usual tag team is a rare Damien Sandow and a Rare Sgt. Slaughter. A highly trained Uncommon AJ Lee is my diva. I am 39-1 and counting.

I saw a Super Rare Tyson Kidd today, why is he a bald black man?

I'm pretty sure it's an ECW image of him where they've shopped out his silly hair and have tried to cover it up by fucking with the color.