WWE Supercard

Nikki

Basically it's reset me to a few hours before the maintenance, so the second SR Mr McMahon I got is gone and a bunch of cards have lost levels. Oh well. Good job I have all day to level them back up. <_<

UPDATE: And my 600-50 record is back down to 500-40. And I lost a Rare support card. And I think maybe another Super Rare but I can't remember what it was. <_<

I'm a smidge away from Ultra Rare rank... at 1111 wins and 163 losses, I should probably be further on. I've got two SR Yokozunas that I'm building up to level 30 and then going to combine. It's going to be legit.

Does anyone at the higher ranks know if you stop getting common and uncommon cards once you pass a certain level?

I ask because I'm saving most of my rare cards till I get two some I can combine and complete the set, but if I'm going to be getting rare as a minimum when I'm on the ultra rate tier or higher for example, then I might as well use them for training now and combine later.

Does anyone at the higher ranks know if you stop getting common and uncommon cards once you pass a certain level?

I ask because I'm saving most of my rare cards till I get two some I can combine and complete the set, but if I'm going to be getting rare as a minimum when I'm on the ultra rate tier or higher for example, then I might as well use them for training now and combine later.

I'm on Ultra Rare+ and I'm still getting fucking common cards :@

Also, just had my 100 loss. So upset :(

I'm at 1349-177 since I can't set up my fucking online course component and I've had free time. <_< I was losing a lot for a while, but Pro Rare Natalya has made things better.

The team is

Rare Pro Goldust Level 16

Rare Pro Rocky Level 25

SR Pro Big Show Level 0 (set to be built up once I combine my two SR Andres)

Rare Pro Stone Cold Level 13

Rare Pro Natalya Level 9 (definitely the one who's suffered the most by my recent campaign to build up some new Pros for KOTR)

Still slumming it in SR++, mostly because I was slow getting a good woman together and haven't gotten many SRs at all.

If you guys see a person named Bill in Exhibition with a flashy Natalya as his champ, that's me.

I don't think you stop getting any specific level of cards (common, rares, etc.) I've moved up to Ultra Rare+ and actually got my first UR today in the form of Superman himself, Roman Reigns. He's not as good as my SR Pro Cesaro or SR Pro ADR but he'll add more than my SR Big Show to the team.

Team is as follows:

Level 30 SR Pro Cesaro

Level 30 SR ADR

Level 30 SR Pro Vince McMahon (I wish I had known to level them up before combining)

Level 27 UR Roman Reigns

Level 30 SR AJ Lee

I hope I can come across another AJ because she's getting her ass kicked since I've moved up to UR. My record is 1234-153.

Edited by edcq1987

Also if you get two similar cards, you can combine them into a Pro form. If you plan to use them (Rares and Super Rares at this stage), then train then up to the maximum level first before combining them. Their highest max stats will be significantly higher. My level 25 Pro Rare Rock can beat a level 25 Super Rare Rock handily in every category.

My SR Pro Natalya is up to level 20-ish and is beating the mess out of sundry SR womens. But that's a hard one to test because running into SR women is pretty random, whereas everyone and his mother has a bunch of level 25 SR Andres and such (I now have two MORE SR Andres that I can make Pro if I feel like it).