WWE Supercard

Nikki

Is anyone having trouble playing this tonight? It keeps saying "network issues, try again later" I just hope it doesn't mess my KOTR I have going on right now, I'm just starting to feel confident of qualifying and getting at least another UR out of it.

• Like 1

Huh. Just finished my King of the Ring in second place and won 2 super rares Camerons. I am incredibly indifferent to this.

You shouldn't be. SR Pro Divas would be nearly impossible for anyone to beat, you'll be winning all the Divas matches.

Dropped like mad in the KOTR, now just trying to strategize as best I can to get to qualify and get to the finals.

Huh. Just finished my King of the Ring in second place and won 2 super rares Camerons. I am incredibly indifferent to this.

You shouldn't be. SR Pro Divas would be nearly impossible for anyone to beat, you'll be winning all the Divas matches.

Eh, my Pro Rare Eva Marie is more powerful than Cameron and Cameron is a higher level.

Benkid: try this.

When you finish off a board, go in and change all your active cards to uncommons so you drop down to Rare. Get the board mostly clear then switch back to your SR and UR cards so your ranking goes up to UR++ again. If the mechanic is "the first time you hit a new rank, you get that rank's card" is in the game you might be able to rig it like so in such a way that you get an ultra rare every time.

Report your results back.

Why is it being frowned upon to buy cards? Did you steal all your Pokemon cards as a kid or something?

I wanna win!

Well, in my mind you bought better Pokemon cards (or stole them, which I'll admit I did one time :pervert: ) because you wanted to have bragging rights that you have a better deck than your friends or that you "play" better than them, whereas in this game you're not even really playing against other people as the computer picks their selection for them. Plus, like Owen said, 17 pounds is a fuck ton of money just for one card.