WWE Supercard

Nikki

There's definitely a system in place to give you a new card of each tier once you reach it. Just reached Epic tier and got an Epic Cameron in the first few picks. Happened in Ultra Rare too and I haven't had another Ultra Rare since.

• Like 1

• Admin

My team is now

SR Big Show Lvl 13

SR Damien Sandow Lvl 15

SR Pro R-Truth Lvl 0 (Just combined)

SR Jey Uso Lvl 25

R Natalya Lvl 12

And the back-up brigade

R Roman Reigns Lvl 16

R John Cena Lvl 7

R Christian Lvl 10

R Bad News Barrett Lvl 5

R AJ Lee Lvl 8

There's definitely a system in place to give you a new card of each tier once you reach it. Just reached Epic tier and got an Epic Cameron in the first few picks. Happened in Ultra Rare too and I haven't had another Ultra Rare since.

A post on the 2K forums confirmed this.

I'd die for a Super Rare Diva. I've got my double maxed out Uncommon Pro AJ Lee surviving through Super Rare ++, but she is the clear weak point of my team.

Same here except I've got Eva Marie.

I'm on Super Rare ++ and have been for awhile and my team is:

SR: Chris Jericho

SR: Big Show

R (Pro): Shawn Michaels

R (Pro): Zack Ryder

UC (Pro): Eva Marie

Game is getting tough now as I just don't seem to be picking up any Super Rares.

I am flush with Super Rare cards. I've got a Pro Super Rare Zach Ryder, Shawn Michaels and Alberto del Rio. I've got pairs of Super Rare Batista and Bray Wyatt that need to be trained to full level before combining. I've also got super rare Sheamus, Mr. McMahon, and Andre the Giant. I also had Super Rare Cesaro, Alberto del Rio and Xavier Wood that I used to train others with. Maybe the game just thinks I'm cute and likes to give me lots of super rares.

I've been playing for a week and just got my second Super Rare card, finally. Now I've got Hogan and Alberto.

Only problem is, to make way for Alberto, I had to break up my longtime tag team of Bad News Barrett and Damien Sandow, both rare and level 20. A sad day, indeed.

Just playing a few games whilst I wait for my KOTR to finish and got a SR Vinnie Mac. Great timing for me as I'm about to get a SR pair from winning this KOTR and have two level 20 rare Cody Rhodes ready to combine. Meaning my team will be...

SR Del Rio

SR Vince

SR Pro ( whoever I get from KOTR )

Rare Pro Cody Rhodes

SR Naomi

I actually haven't cared about anything past my starting team. I've even used weaker SRs to boost up my current lineup SRs and SR pros. I haven't played KOTR as a result. Trying to just get throughout without playing KOTR.

SR Pro Level 17 Batista (232, 241, 206, 243)

SR Level 25 Big Show (174, 196, 151, 161)

SR Level 25 Cesaro (167, 165, 154, 161) Soon to be combined with another level 25 SR Cesaro

SR Level 25 Sgt. Slaughter (171, 155, 151, 171)

UC Pro Level 20 AJ Lee (113, 114, 132, 133)

I just won my first KOTR!!! Won't know what my pair of SR's are for another half hour since the 3rd match has to be played for some reason. I also pulled a Super Rare Batista while trying to get Energy cards to stay ahead in the tournament!!

Will report back with my record, team, and what not once I find out my reward.

Pulled a pair of SR Seth Rollins and a Rare Briefcase for the KOTR win.

My current record sits at 800-149

My full team is:

SR Pro Andre the Giant lvl 12

Rare Pro Hulk Hogan lvl 15

SR Cody Rhodes lvl 25

Rare Pro Dolph Ziggler lvl 14

Uncommon Pro Eva Marie lvl 14

My back ups/guys I am working on:

Rare Pro Ricky Steamboat lvl 11

SR Seth Rollins (x2) lvl 19 and lvl 16 (will combine when they both hit 25)

SR Bray Wyatt lvl 5

SR Batista lvl 5

Rare AJ Lee lvl 4

At this point I am planning to spend a few days out of the KOTR tournament, leveling up the Rollins twins and trying to just build up some of the other cards as well,

Core blimey, I reached Ultra Rare++ and boy is there a pattern emerging:

Match starts with solo fight. I lead with ADR, majority of the time a SR Andre pops up who beats me unless I get speed. Or a Vince might pop up and soundly trash me in charisma. If I'm lucky, it'll be someone else entirely I can squeak by. Then comes a tag team with my own Andre and Cody Rhodes. This will invariably be against either Vince or Andre with a random partner tending towards The Big Show. I even came up a team of maxed out SR Pro Big Show clones once. Then I have to hope my UR Batista can win the rubber or my Nattie doesn't get drawn against some heavily trained pro or a bloody Eva Marie.

Suppose it's a bit of a shame that to be competitive you're gonna have to zone in on a specific few cards because chances are your actual favourite superstar might not cut the mustard. Whilst not exactly the same thing, I'm not overly keen on the aesthetics of the SR Cody with his faux Phantom of the Opera nose protection mask but it was what I had at the time, I kinda needed to replace my Rare Rock and the game still refuses to give me a bloody < aligned card to team with ADR.

SR P Cody Rhodes (30)

SR P ADR (30)

UR Batista (30)

SR P Andre (30)

R P Natalya (25)

Moved to Nattie as she is marginally better than Naomi so she'll have to make do until I get a Naomi double or some UR. Got a SR Batista pair that I might switch in in place of his UR version, though I am finishing a KotR soon so hopefully I get a nice UR to work on. I do have a Bray Wyatt one but he's > so not worth working on as he wont be better than ADR till he gets pro'd.