WWE Supercard

Nikki

King of the Ring is weird. There was a 3-way tie for 8th place, and I guess they just picked one guy to go in and said fuck you to the others.

In the semis of this one though!

Also, pulled a Super Rare Vinny Mac and just one Adam Rose away from completing my common catalog.

Course the other thing I needed was Cesaro and I get like 30 of him now :/

Does the King of the Ring move you up the tier on the board in Exhibition? Seems like the meter has been full on the Super Rare tier for ages now. Or is it based on how many you win in a row? I want my SR+ card, damnit!

Rare Bray & Rare Bryan make a lethal tag team.

keep improving them through training.

almost at Super Rare+ or whatever comes next. 319-77

Rare Pro Yokozuna level 23

Super Rare Mr McMahon Level 10

Rare Jimmy Uso Maxed

Rare Bray Wyatt Maxed

Rare Eva Marie Level 8

Jimmy and Bray both have twins waiting in the wings to be pro'd with, but I should probably max those before I do the deed right?

Stats for a max levelled Pro Legendary Shawn Michaels...

Shawn Michaels Ovr 6448 Pow 1481 Tgh 1649 Spd 1612 Cha 1706 (42 TGH/CHA Bonus)

:mellow:

Picked this up today as I had time (Took day off work to catch up on sleep :P) and have been at it for quite a few hours now. Currently at 87-4 and think I have an alright deck for just inside the Super rare tier. Favourite cards are SR Mr McMahon and SR Brie Bella who have both got me out of a jam very often. I have a lvl 18 R R-Truth that Will look to combine as soon as I find another one to lvl up.. Currently hoarding rare cards to feed as training.

Entered my first KotR just before entering SR tier and am currently 5-0 so it's all looking good.

Several more hours left in the day.

I only have Super Rare and Rare.

Have you been training them and levelling them up? Also, there isn't a SR+ card, unfortunately. That would be great, really not stagnate the game once you reach the higher tiers.

Yeah, it just takes a shit load of cards to level any of them up.

On the up side, I'm about to win King of the Ring.

Yeah I have a level 25 sr Mike lient and one at level 20, then a level 25 sr Big Dave and another at level 1 just waiting for grinding. I will then have three sr pros, Big Show, Big Dave, and Big german. Plus then having sr Del Rio, sr Bray Wyatt, and Sr lobster head.

Still stuck with regular old rare AJ.

Edited by SeanDCouturier

My lineup currently looks like this:

SR Edge lvl 22 (157 PWR, 164 TGH, 154 SPD, 173 CHA)

SR Xavier Woods lvl 21 (148 PWR, 142 TGH, 171 SPD, 171 CHA)

SR Big Show lvl 9 (137 PWR, 154 TGH, 119 SPD, 127 CHA)

SR Andre lvl 14 (148 PWR, 161 TGH, 126 SPD, 154 PWR)

R AJ Lee lvl 17 (94 PWR, 97 TGH, 109 SPD, 112 CHA)

Special Cards

RARE Taunt -9 TGH and -9 CHA to opp

SR Second Wind +9 to ALL

sitting at 328-132 at Super Rare+ closing in on leveling up

I am up in the Ultra-Rare tier in exhibition, and the lack of tag team partners is killing me. I have two yellow arrow up, and two blue arrow pointing right as my top 4 guys. The only guys I have going in the opposite direction to get the boost are statted way too low to be of any assistance at this tier. I would kill someone for a 2nd Super Rare Cody or Rowan.

This game really needs a trade between friends function!!!